Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,701  
Coffee is brewed, drinking first cup. 57 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 92 with thunderstorms this evening. Got to put a exercise bike back together. Took me about 1/2 to get it apart so I could get it out of my mothers basement. Like most things, it will take a hour or more to put it back together. :( Why didn't I take pictures before taking it apart. :ashamed:
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,702  
good morning on my 2nd cup coffee 63 and foggy got rain last night so be awile before i can get going we have had rain almost every day sense dog days came in sure helped the garden out picked 2 bushel cumbers yesterday done caned 21 jars of pickels everyone have a great day and be safe

/ Good morning!!!! #4,703  
hello all, put new belt on mower(5ft woods)plan on mowing early today.
Army Grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #4,704  
Good Morning! 77 heading to 100, clear skies. Going to get in my 3 mile run in the cool of the morning and then heading to the church to ring the single "dongs", of the 140 year old bell, as the casket is carried from the church the the cemetery. A day that kind of puts things in perspective.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,708  
David...sounds like you've got a great opportunity coming up! Hope everything works out for you!

2012-08-02, 0840
The current temperature is only 66, but with 93% humidity, it's really sticky!
Predicted high is 92...no storms though and maybe I can get the rest of the lawn mowed!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,709  
"Irvingj what kind of bird belongs to the carb?"

Mostly gas-- it's my little beastie, a 1956 Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer. Always wanted a license (have flown quite a bit), so I bought this thing to use to get my Private. Unfortunately, it had a lot of little issues that needed fixing....

Just got word yesterday about the carb- not too serious (or expensive, < $200), fortunately- apparently somebody bent the tang on the float --too much-- instead of shimming the seat. Resulted in a misalignment of the needle/seat, so it wouldn't ever completely close, which caused a constant-rich condition. Not good, but now all fixed.

Lots of other things already repaired-- now maybe I can do some pilot stuff!

at Parlin, 3:11:12-1.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #4,710  
Irving, nice Tri-pacer. I always liked the looks of those - a real classic.
Currently 61* and sunny. High around 90 today. Glad I don't have to do much outside today. Have a good one!