Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,721  
Yep Roy was there, he had the pink and yellow coat with the leopard skin thongs, quite fetching with the horn cap.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,722  
Good evening all. Today's high was 98F dropped of to 80F currently forecast 75F low. played golf today wife promised "we" will work tomorrow :). Promised rain today went north :(

/ Good morning!!!! #4,723  
Moss hoping you get plenty of phone calls.
Irvingj Nice PA22. my uncle had one until he got a single engine Comanche. SEL w 400 hrs myself, haven't flown since 1980.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,725  
Good morning. Well I should be in bed. But I am outside for a bit enjoying the cool night. Lot better out than the daytime. As the temps have been over a hundred f out.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #4,726  
By the way. Were getting a bit of lightning in the distance. So hopefully some rain will come our way.

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #4,728  
72 headed to 94. Probably will ride the Harley again today...

Hoping for some seat time this weekend.

The job thing seems to be progressing, they are checking out my clearances... Optomistic still.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,729  
Drinking first coffee of the day. 65 degrees sticky degrees with some clouds. Heading to 89 with possibly of thunderstorms this evening. Weather reports recently always seem to include thunderstorms. But nothing shows up. Maybe this evening. Enjoying this weather with little items that need touching up around our property. Only in morning though.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,730  
Just make sure you check there are none missing, I'm a few short after Bill left... Not that I insinuate!

You have been short a few brain cells for as long as I have known you so why make an issue of it?