Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,731  
74 heading to 92, humid another big car show tomorrow in the heat, then some cooler weather. All the kids and grand kids this weekend as well. Got a happy birthday from an old girlfriend of 40+years ago yesterday, kind of out of the blue, at least as far as my wife knows! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,732  
its partly cloudy 63 and the humidity has dropped ,man i can do without that.its topping out at 79 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,733  
Good morning! 78 now heading to over 100, clear skies. Heading to my sand track (mowed area) in the field to do my 8 laps = 3 miles.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,734  
Getting a bit of a heat wave this weekend, going to be 84 today and sunny with 90+ coming up.
Our 4 boy goats we sold about a month ago are leaving for their new home today. One more chore will be to clean out the 2 largest goat pens and then rearrange the 4 remaining goats between the 2.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,735  
FYI - Thank All-O-Y'all for all of your kind words, thoughts, and prayers...

According to the head recruiter, it looks like a "Verbal Job offer" is inbound today.
The official offer will take another 2 weeks, and I can't put in my notice until I get the final offer, but looks REALLY good right now...

Thanks for ALL the support!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,736  
74 headed to mid 90's. Same ysterday, same tomorrow...

I think I need to go mow the 2.1 acres out at my rental by Lake Anna... and then... Who knows.

Still waiting on that call, I'm pretty darned confident it is coming...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,737  
Drank all my allotment of coffee already this morning. I could not sleep. 64 degrees with light clouds and high humidity. Heading to 90 with lots of humidity and thunderstorms again. Not going to do much with the temperatures and humidity as high as they are.
Going to be along weekend waiting for that call David.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,738  
Hit 97 late yesterday pm...heading out to run my errands today have a great day you guys...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,739  
2012-08-04, 0807

72 degrees, humid and overcast. Expected high is 88 degrees and maybe thunderstorms.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,740  
Gotta get my butt in gear, need to get things done before it gets hot today. Lots of heat and humidity coming.