Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,741  
i am glad i got all the trimming done yesterday,suppose to have rain this afternoon.its 66 now warming to 84.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,742  
Good morning! There is a possum playing a really good dead or is dead in the yard. Whipper's tail is wagging happily. I have a feeling after our 3 mile run the possum will be gone.

78 heading to 100s, partly cloudy skies, no rain in sight.

edit: Just check the possum's head is in a different position, he is good can't even see him breathing.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,743  
Hot at 92 and sunny. The 4 boys left yesterday, glad they are gone but will miss them for a day or two. Picking up the last of my hay bales today, 51 of them and that will keep everyone fed till next spring. Going to stack a few more boards, not sure how many I can do with this heat, things are darn heavy.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,744  
Missed my morning check in, had a very early car show. Hot and humid, but maybe better for a few days.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,745  
Good evening all. High was 96F and rain showers in the morning. Had breakfast with family, niece was in town and leaving today. Parts of the lawn will need mowing this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,746  
Back to iced coffee again. 70 degrees this morning with some clouds. Heading to 81 with possibility of a thunderstorm this morning. Then sun rest of the day. If a thunderstorm hit us overnight I did not hear it. Going to rest one more day. NASCAR this afternoon.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,747  
Slept in until 0553! 75 headed to 95ish. It was HOT yesterday and the Wife and I mowed the 2.1 acres of our lake anna rental. She got the LX266 and I got the toro push mower... The STX38 will not stay running, it stalls out after a few minutes. last time it was the fuel filter, so I put a new & good one on and it ran better, but not enough to mow with it. Almost 1 acre of the grass had not been cut in like 2 months and it looked more like hay she was cutting (not really, but you can see in the pic what I mean). It also took longer to cut the bottom where it got so thick.

Then we went home put everything away and I managed to figure out how to make smoked med-rare ribeyes (over cherry wood) that were amazing.

Today after Church I have no idea what I'm gonna do...

Be well all,
David

Attachments

• 2012-08-04 14.39.01.jpg
    2012-08-04 14.39.01.jpg
    701.3 KB · Views: 109
   / Good morning!!!! #4,748  
its 59 with a slight breeze,good sleeping weather for a change.we are going to have a pleasant 74 degrees and sunny day.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,749  
Morning 68 and humid here we are in our monsoon season a few rain drops already hope we can get some more sure need it. So far this wet season 6.55"s here at the house would like to double that before the monsoon season ends next month.:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,750  
2012-08-05, 0840

76 right now...thunderstorms on the way! A high of 86 is predicted.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!! Got the lawn mowed finally!! This was yesterday and I did hear thunder...figured I'd have to stop. But the rain held off and I got 'er done.

Today...I bought some molding for the split between the laminate floor and adjacent linoleum. But I screwed up due to the differences in height (laminate being .12" to .18" taller then the linoleum). There are reducers, but I haven't found the color (stain) we need...haven't found any unstained reducer moldings at all. I'm either going to try to make spacers (using the off fall from the laminate flooring) or find some shims of some sort. We just don't want a trip hazard.
As far as the walls...the floor had been carpeted and had no moldings. The kitchen and other areas with linoleum have what appears to be a 1"x2" used as molding. This is a log house (built from a kit, I think), so I don't know if those 1x2's came with the kit, or if the original owner just improvised.
I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a superduper handyman, so this has been a real learning experience.

Last edited: