Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,751  
Had a car show yesterday and was more tired than normal, felt bad at bedtime, got up sick. I hate being sick! Might have to visit the urgent care center, my wife won't even think about treating me, I guess I understand.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,752  
94 and sunny today. So our meat birds are going in for processing on Tuesday but with this heat we lost 3 of the bigger ones yesterday and today is suppose to be a bit hotter. We have three 20 inch fans at the windows and 2 osculating ones inside to try and cool them down. Going to stack and sticker at least some of the boards, hope to get half done today.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,753  
Had bfast, coffee, and now taking a computer break. Need to go to HD for a new screen door for the shop. And some staples for another job.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,754  
08-05-2012 Currently 87 degrees. High of 92 expected. There are scattered thunderstorms predicted. Hopefully, we will receive some rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,755  
good afternoon all. High of 90F today. After church granddaughter come over for some help buying a new car stereo, then helped strip the last of the siding off the transition wall. Trailer loaded for dump/recycle run.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,756  
82!!!!!!!!!!!! at 0500... AC has come on a couple times.
I heard a weird sound (or dreampt I did) and had restless sleep the last couple hours. I need to figure out when the T-Storms are coming to decide if I can ride my Harley in to work this morning...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,757  
82!!!!!!!!!!!! at 0500... AC has come on a couple times.
I heard a weird sound (or dreampt I did) and had restless sleep the last couple hours. I need to figure out when the T-Storms are coming to decide if I can ride my Harley in to work this morning...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,758  
Back to hot coffee. 49 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 81 with lots of sun. Lawn cutting day. Yesterdays rain seems to have made the grass pop up 2" overnight.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,759  
Good morning! 49 Ron!!! Time to get in the car, turn on the AC and drive north!!!
Today hot

Time to run, a cool 74 degrees. I've run 15 miles so far for in August and am going for 100 miles.

Today I start on phase 1 of a 21' diameter driveway compass rose with digging out and framing of a circle cement curbing.

I'll snap pictures along the way and put them in the paver drive thread in a few weeks......or months.....on a slow mo because of the heat.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,760  
80 now, but only expecting 85 or so today.
Still a bit under the weather but waaaaay better than yesterday when I couldn't stay up for more than a few minutes until well after lunchtime. No idea what caused the smackdown, but I hope it's mostly behind me.