Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,761  
52 here, expecting mid 80's today. Great sleeping weather. Need to get my coffee!! See ya later!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,762  
Good morning all!! Current temp is 61 degrees, high of 81 today. My daughter is feed and she is clam now. Little boy is out playing on his battery powered gator with my niece.

No big plans today, I'm on day 3 of my long weekend. Going to relax and enjoy the cooler weather.

Have a good day everyone.

Larry

/ Good morning!!!! #4,763  
its cool 54 and sunny warming to 80 today.it is good sleeping weather

/ Good morning!!!! #4,764  
2012-08-06, 0850

72 and partly sunny. A high of 83 predicted.
Loks like the big storms passed north of us late Sunday. Should be cooler the next few days...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,765  
80 with a sun/cloud mix. So I guess we over worked the air conditioner too much over the past couple of days when we were in the low 90's. Went out for diner last night and when we got home the house seemed a bit warm, fan works but no cold air. :eek: It's BC day here so it's a public holiday, no point trying to get a tech out today. I have140 pieces of 2" X 6" X8ft left to sticker, should get that done this morning, all the bigger stuff is stacked and stickered.
The pic on the left is the 140 left to do.

Attachments

• Lumber2012 012.jpg
    Lumber2012 012.jpg
    1,023.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Lumber2012 007.jpg
    Lumber2012 007.jpg
    967.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Lumber2012 008.jpg
    Lumber2012 008.jpg
    745.5 KB · Views: 73
   / Good morning!!!! #4,766  
Good evening all. High was 93F morning low was 65 I think. Emptied the trailer of all the old siding and got the rest of the new siding for the transition wall. Project creep, will power wash soffit and fascia and north south walls then paint w TWP.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,767  
Baby had a nightmare so I was up at 4:20, and then up again at 5. 74 here, we got none of the rain yesterday, so much for 80% chance of rain...

Supposedly it is nicer weather this week, upper 80"s and 67-69 at night, with ~30% chance of rain.

I got confirmation from the hiring manager he wants to hire me, and that later today we will work on the job offer together. I like this idea!

Be well all!
David

PS - this duplicate post thing is tiresome...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,768  
Second cup of coffee is poured. 51 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 86 with sun all day. Going to my mothers today. She has a list of things that need attention.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,769  
Good morning! That is good news David.
79 degrees now and going to the 100s again.

It won't be getting any cooler so it's time to run at first light. 19 miles so far this month 81 more to go.

I don't have enough metal framing for my 21' diameter curbing for the rose so I'm doing 1/2 at a time. The dividing line will be the true North - South line as determined by the compass I found on the i-phone's utilities.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,770  
Hi guys...not on TBN much these days too many things to do....a cool 55 degrees right now. Gonna go vote in the primary election today then continue staining our big deck.