Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,771  
Congrats David!! I hope I'm invited to the hiring party! :D

75 here, humid, overcast, muggy, in other words August on the east coast. No rain from the front. My oldest brother near Elizabeth City had been getting less rain than us, but for the last 2 months they've been drenched, in fact the whole Albemarle and Tidewater regions have including the Outer Banks. Wish we could get some of that.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,772  
2012-08-07, 0815
David! Congrats on the job offer!!! I hope it turns out to be as great as you think it is!!

63, overcast and very humid...
Expected high is about 90.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,774  
Good morning all. 65F at 6AM this morning going to a high of 98F. I have a work project to spend some time on, gardening,voting and start put up siding on the transition wall.
David congrats on the pending job offer.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,775  
84 and a mix of sun/cloud for today. Had a surprise shower yesterday but only last for a few minutes.
Took the meat birds in and now to clean the large pen, transfer the 4 week old birds to it and then clean out the smaller one for the 50 day old chicks I am getting later this afternoon.
David, hope that's a good job offer for you.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,776  
08-07-2012 Currently 79 degrees. High of 87 expected. We received some showers last night and hopefully will get more rain today.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,778  
Enjoying a good warm cup of coffee. 61 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 84 with high humidity and lots of sun. Friends visiting for a couple of days. Should keep us busy entertaining them.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,779  
Sorry I'm late posting. Up at 0441, YES the offer is EXCELLENT I reiewed the details with hiring manager yesterday. Should start 9/1.

I washed my Harley's yesterday, and I'm planning to ride today even though there is a chance of "pop-up" rain/t-torms near home this morning.

THANK YOU ALL for the well wishes. Two years ago this coming Saturday my world came apart when suddenly my self employed contract vanished without a trace. I had just closed on my 3rd home (the ranch) and I was unemployed! :eek: Looks like the REAL recovery is about to begin for me and my family. Thanks everyone.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,780  
G'morning. We got almost 2" of rain last night. YEAaaaa! We needed it bad.