Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,781  
Great news David!!
78 here going into 80's later. A light shower this morning, better than nothing. We had heavy rain around us yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,782  
56 with some sun,going have some showers later today and tonight.we are having a high of 75

/ Good morning!!!! #4,783  
Good morning! 78 degrees going to 100+ again. I'm getting ready to run, I'm up to 22 miles, 78 more to go.

I decided to include the pointed tips of the compass rose into the curbing, which will require the framing to be rotated a bit so the seam will not interfere. The N, S, E, W, letters will also be set into the curbing at the tips of the points.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,784  
Congrats David!! Sounds like a good deal for everybody, your new employer is getting a good guy!

I only had McDonalds coffee this am, then we had our dental checkups, both of us are ok. Then the the A2 farmers market, had lunch, visited with relatives, then home. I was going to mow the lawn, but decided not to bother. I had to get gas and diesel today: fill up the car, 10 gallons lawnmower gas, 5 gallons diesel = $114. Rural living ain't cheap!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,785  
it was 73 at 0440, the windows were all sweaty on the outside... Might be HUMID outside. Got a good hard T-storm with rain while I was NOT at home, I missed all the rain yestrday on my Harley, might try to do it again today!

Thanks again for all the well wishes on my job situation. I've been very unhappy almost since I started, and it is a HUGE relief to have gotten a job more well suited to my level of experience etc... I feel like the light just got turned on again at the end of the tunnel... But I will need to buy a gas saving car... It is an even FARTHER drive...

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,786  
it was 73 at 0440, the windows were all sweaty on the outside... Might be HUMID outside. Got a good hard T-storm with rain while I was NOT at home, I missed all the rain yestrday on my Harley, might try to do it again today!

Thanks again for all the well wishes on my job situation. I've been very unhappy almost since I started, and it is a HUGE relief to have gotten a job more well suited to my level of experience etc... I feel like the light just got turned on again at the end of the tunnel... But I will need to buy a gas saving car... It is an even FARTHER drive...

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,787  
Coffee is brewing. 61 degrees this morning with clouds and light rain. Heading to 72 with off and on rain all day. Out today with our visitors to tour the sites of interest.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,788  
It was 65 this moring and at 5:15 I heard a strange noise outside. Wasn't sure what it was, and every now and then there was a flash of light and huge bang outside. It took a while, but I remembered that was a thunderstorm. I'm guessing I got about an 1" of rain in 20 minutes and it was still pouring out when I left.
Told it was only going to be in the low to mid 70s tomorrow. Guess I'd better find my parka and gloves.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #4,789  
David, the cost of new gas sipper will pay for a lot of gallons of gas.;)

77 going to be hot sticky and humid and it will rain everywhere but here again, I'm sure. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,790  
Good Morning! 79 heading to 102 again today, clear skies.
28 miles ran this month so far and am going to knock out at least 3 more this morning.
14 (3 teams) of us had a some mean games of water volleyball last night and am still a bit sore this morning.
Tonight we burn, during the fire drill!