Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,791  
Good morning! 65* and humid here. Had a good TS yesterday with lots of lightning. More TS's possible today then cooling off for the weekend. Have a good one everyone!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,792  
Good morning guys!! It was raining when I got off work at 1 am this morning, and it's still raining. It's fine we needed the rain. Local news channel said we was 10-12 inches below where we should be for the summer. Current temp is 66 with I high calling for 80. And rain on and off all day.

Everyone have a good day!!

Larry

/ Good morning!!!! #4,793  
good morning its been raining most of the night,its 58 suppose to rain all day with a high of 67 today we all could use the rain.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,794  
Little late getting on here, had a early Dr app, then off to the pharmacy, then go help my wife. Busy morning!! Got my Pats 3 pt thingy, going to install that this pm. I need to get going here, look after the critters. Have a good one, guys!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,795  
David, the cost of new gas sipper will pay for a lot of gallons of gas.;)

Randy,

Trust me, I'm living this math... But the ~15 mpg in my truck is costing me a FORTUNE! Using round numbers... 165 miles per day = 11 gallons @ $3.50 = $38.5 per DAY, 5 days a week = $192.5 per WEEK, 4.4 weeks per month = $847 per MONTH...

This math is killing me...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,796  
Randy,

Trust me, I'm living this math... But the ~15 mpg in my truck is costing me a FORTUNE! Using round numbers... 165 miles per day = 11 gallons @ $3.50 = $38.5 per DAY, 5 days a week = $192.5 per WEEK, 4.4 weeks per month = $847 per MONTH...

David
If you get a car with 30 mpg avg, it will cost $423, the payment is likely $300, and the insurance is likely around $50 per month. Driving that far will cost you about 15 cents per mile for wear and tear and depreciation, That's another $742 per month. Now your truck will cost more in wear/tear/depreciation likely, so I don't want to be unfair. But if you buy a car, your truck is still going to depreciate every month. So I don't really see any real savings there, but it may feel better, and that ain't a bad reason.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,797  
Randy,

David

Yeah...sometimes a job looks great...good money and all that. But the driving time and costs gets old fast!

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,798  
Randy,

I used to have some coworker's that made fun of my little cars, but I drove small cars for over 20 years, since I had a 104 mile commute everyday. If you are willing to get into a small car, something the size of a Geo Metro, is pretty good. I was careful in my driving, and did well over 40 mpg. That geo replaced a 3/4 ton chevy, that got about 12 or 13 mpg. The gas savings definately covered the payment. And the more expensive truck didn't get as many miles racked up on it. When you are doing 35K a year, that adds up in a hurry.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,799  
Good evening all. High was 93F today low of 66F tonight tomorrow forecast in the 80's. No work on siding today played golf and went to work should get the transition wall done tomorrow, then paint all caulk all walls, then the power wash and paint non replaced wood.