Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #48,112  
Kyle to watch:

Detectorists

Midsomer Murders

Doc Martin

Doctor Who

/ Good morning!!!! #48,113  
Good evening all. 77F this morning partly cloudy and calm. Original forecast was for 93F and showers. The high of 90F was at about noon, followed by a strong thunderstorm that dumped 1.9 in rain. Temp droped to 75F during the heavy rain, and have recovered to 80F. Rode the bike ahead of the rain then made a Costco lunch run.

/ Good morning!!!! #48,114  
2016-07-28, 0323

61 right now..a bit cooler high of 86...maybe a thunderstorm.

/ Good morning!!!! #48,115  
Good morning. Looks like we are in for a good number of showers today, although I did manage to pull a few more ragwort plants in the dry. It's a shame a plant that looks so pretty when in flower is so toxic when eaten.

Our earthquake delayed Toyota has finally arrived, I'm off to collect it later this morning. Rain was starting as I got a cardboard box out to empty the Honda, always surprising how much junk accumulates inside a car after a few years. Like all the Hondas I have had before this CR-V has been very reliable, I ought to be sad to see it go so early in it's life, however the tax rules have changed significantly for me in the last 2 year now I am totally self employed, so a hybrid should at least keep my accountant happy.

Welcome Lenny. If you have the time to take a few pictures, I'm sure many of us would be interested to see the kind of places you get to and how the work progresses.

/ Good morning!!!! #48,116  
Kyle what are you watching from, Netflix, Hula . . .?

Ed, and others that should also be on the heart disease reversing diet, Cathy Fisher has started a Kickstarter for her new book, I jumped in and ordered one through her Kickstarter program. The Straight Up Food Cookbook by Cathy Fisher 揖ickstarter
I'm have been on her email list and her recipes are really really good. Her recipes are also good for those want to loose weight. Plant based, no oil, no salt, no sugar.

I have been following a whole food vegetable based whole food diet, very low oil and sugar diet for about 3 years now. The problem is my wife likes to cheat and she is the cook so I end up with a bit to much oil in my diet. Even so I am able to do much more than I could do before. A 100 yard walk in normal weather and I would be puffing like I just ran a mile. Now I do pretty good unless the temp and humidity are up and even then I do ok if I just walk and don't get in a hurry so it is a big improvement. Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #48,117  
62F clear sky might touch 90F.
Weekend getting closer w/cooler temps,that alone helps get thru the grind of today.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #48,118  
Good morning all. 70 here this am going to 86 with 80% chance of thunderstorms this pm. Radar shows a storm heading out way now so I will need to walk the dog soon as he is afraid of thunder. Have some running to do today after a visit from my mother in law.

We just got a Bonanza video pack from the library and have watched two of them. Fun in a cheesy kinda way.

Buckeye, Proud papa with good reason.

Better go walk the dog, Have a great day, Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #48,119  
77 going to 97 today, another morning only day outside.
Suddenlink coming early this morning; my internet keeps cutting out, always in the afternoon, always works in the morning, a bit odd, strange signal could be heat related but I think there's a physical problem with the cable line.
They told me right away there was a problem with the signal,probably way too weak. Hopefully they won't dig up my back yard putting in new cable to the pole.

Then food shopping, and I'm picking up a few more of those veggie burgers. Evolution, not revolution, will try to alternate beef and plant.
why don't any fast food places offer a veggie burger? It's just another patty on a bun...

/ Good morning!!!! #48,120  
Buckeye I'm sure you are very proud

70 this morning huge thunderstorm yesterday afternoon flooded entire complex we were working in washed out sections of trail we put in the day before mud everywhere.

Today's high 90 but more numerous storms by lunch time. A/C still broken