Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,811  
Hi guys, rarely visit TBN these days, set up the second new gazebo the past two days as well as enlarging the smaller deck. We have had 1.5 inches of rain the last two days and I have been working outside, need a shower anyway lol.

Do we know you? Are you lost sir?
:laughing:
David

PS - NOW I know why it has been so quiet and respectful around here lately... ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #4,812  
Do we know you? Are you lost sir?
:laughing:
David

PS - NOW I know why it has been so quiet and respectful around here lately... ;)

He's lost without his little Scottish Buddy, jmurray

/ Good morning!!!! #4,814  
Oh STUFF IT, Roy...you are just miffed about me pawing over your gems in that thong collection....:laughing:

Well, I would appreciate you returning the one you "borrowed"...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,816  
THONGS? :shocked:

You must be a newbie to this thread, anyhow Roy Jackson collects gently-used ladies thong panties from Goodwill (and possibly steals them off neighboring ladies clotheslines) so we give him a rough time about his hobby....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,817  
I was not aware of Roy's affection for thongs. I am a newbie on this thread because saying good morning is difficult for me, was it Sam Elliot in WE WERE SOLDIERS that made me think when ever i said GOOD MORNING I would get his response?
Roy I do hope you do not wear your thongs around York county, my eyes would suffer.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,818  
I was not aware of Roy's affection for thongs. I am a newbie on this thread because saying good morning is difficult for me, was it Sam Elliot in WE WERE SOLDIERS that made me think when ever i said GOOD MORNING I would get his response?
Roy I do hope you do not wear your thongs around York county, my eyes would suffer.

Jeez! That would really be sick...a man wearing women's skivies!

JDgreen227 did run around with one on his head when he was admiring the collection though...wanna see the picture?

/ Good morning!!!! #4,819  
now that would be something Roy.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,820  
Jeez! That would really be sick...a man wearing women's skivies!

JDgreen227 did run around with one on his head when he was admiring the collection though...wanna see the picture?

I wanna see it, hopefully the color compliments my grey hair....:laughing: