Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,831  
   / Good morning!!!!
#4,832  
60 here, headed for 72? Odd that July was hotter than August. Looking for something to do inside today. Rain again. Local beans look really good, corn is real bad, little tiny ears, won't make much of a crop.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,834  
Woke to mid 50's and projected high in the mid 80's. They keep saying we are going start seeing regular rain. I got almost 4" last week. Looks like I'm gonna have to get the mower out. Cant believe it's 9:00 and I'm not dressed and ready to head outside.

Wedgge

/ Good morning!!!! #4,836  
good morning its a sunny morning but cool 54 going up to 75 today,with low humidity.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,837  
On the cool side this morning, only 9.2C or 48.5F at 6:45AM.
Nice sunny day though with high of 84F this afternoon. Been busy smoking Sockeye salmon and also replaced regular vents on the roof with Whirlybirds. Today the plan is to make some wire doors for the hay shed plus one or two others that I can pick from a couple hundred items on my to do list. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #4,838  
JDgreen227 said:
YOU'RE AFRAID?? Think about how afraid I would be...5500 posts worth of credibility here gone immediately... :laughing:

With your credibility and $3 you can buy a grande coffee of the day at Starbucks.

The rest of have to pay $2.15...

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,839  
With your credibility and $3 you can buy a grande coffee of the day at Starbucks.

The rest of have to pay $2.15...

:D

David

YOU'RE AFRAID?? Think about how afraid I would be...5500 posts worth of credibility here gone immediately... :laughing:

5500 posts, but only 55 worth of creds! :D

Says 89 outside, humid as a pair of female thighs at an Elvis concert! Rained a little this morning, overcast and "close", as they say here on the Eastern Shore.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,840  
And the rest of you guys wonder why I am on TBN so infrequently these days? I get insulted in my own household by my wife and pets, and now you guys are picking on me too...(sniff, sniff) I think my feelings are hurt....:laughing: