Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,891  
Good morning all, 74F going to 86F. Second coat of TWP then onto replacing individual cracked boards and power-wash and paint rehabbed sections.
Moss my 24 X 24 shed was to house tractor been outside for 15 yrs now :(
Wedge good luck on you scan, I can relate to the empty head portion been told that many times myself.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,892  
Late brewing pot of coffee. 56 degrees with some clouds. Heading to 80 with sun and clouds. Going to cut lawn after things dry up some.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,893  
70 headed to 88. Trying to read the weather and find truth (ha ha ha I know...)

Yesterday I decided NOT ride my Harley due to 50% chance of a t-storm that never happened.

Regardless it is pretty nice weather for August.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,894  
Moss my 24 X 24 shed was to house tractor been outside for 15 yrs now :(

Mostly_Gas - So if the tractor is not in the shed, what ended up in there? :D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,895  
2012-08-15, 0555

64 degrees and 93% humidity currently.
They're calling for a high of 82, sunny with possibility of thunderstorms.
We got a fair amount of rain last evening...being on the outskirts of a couple storms.

Well, back to Baltimore to finish the job I started Monday.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,896  
Popping in to say Good Morning to all and it is 58 degrees here now...the 3 1/2 inches of rain we have had recently really greened things up and I am playing catch-up with mowing right now. Got the second gazebo set up and fastened down and it provides a lot of shade.

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 102
   / Good morning!!!! #4,897  
its a cool sunny 50 this morning with a chance of rain later,with a high of 79.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,898  
Popping in to say Good Morning to all and it is 58 degrees here now...the 3 1/2 inches of rain we have had recently really greened things up and I am playing catch-up with mowing right now. Got the second gazebo set up and fastened down and it provides a lot of shade.
Those look good! I'm using retractable awnings on mine, I like the sun when it's tolerable.

82 now, 86 later, some chance of a shower later, had a nice pop up storm yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,899  
Thanks for everyone's concern. No not a heart scan. I have an ICD for that. Take a moment and google it. AND from 10 years old through now, I've had 3 kidney transplant, gallbladder removed, cataracts taken out, lens implanted, one partial hip replacement and various other trivial surgeries. LOL CT is to look at my head, well actually my sinus cavities. If they were looking at my head, it'd be a waste, cause I've been told it's empty many time.

Wedge

Good luck on the scan. I'm late getting on today. Neighbor's dog showed up over a mile away. She went for a swim in the guys pool. Her pond she usually uses has dried up. The folks took her to a vet, who read the chip implanted in her, and called my neighbor. Really happy it worked out, my neighbor is 88, and loves his dog.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,900  
Good luck on the scan. I'm late getting on today. Neighbor's dog showed up over a mile away. She went for a swim in the guys pool. Her pond she usually uses has dried up. The folks took her to a vet, who read the chip implanted in her, and called my neighbor. Really happy it worked out, my neighbor is 88, and loves his dog.

And you're a good guy for going out looking for your neighbor's dog.

There is a house for sale on my street (on the pavement even). You'd be a good neighbor to have. Just saying...

Be well,
David