Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,912  
Coffee is poured in cup. 61 degrees with clouds. Heading to 82 with thunderstorms this afternoon when a cold front moves in. Time to work garden pond. Need to get protection from Herons working. Wife caught one checking things out yesterday. I did not win the lotto last night. :confused3: Guess I needed to buy a ticket. Hope a TBN member had the lucky numbers.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,913  
Hi guys...61 here right now, getting tools and hardware ready later to get to my step moms at noon and do some plumbing repair work for her, think she may need a new garbage disposal or hopefully it's just a clogged dishwasher inlet that is causing the problem.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,914  
Morning.. It's in the mid 60's and suppose to head to 90 today. They are still predicting rain this afternoon. I alway get a charge out these forecasts. Earlier in the week they had a 90% chance of rain and now it's down to about 30%. My weather rock is almost as accurate. LOL
Time for second cup of coffee and ding-dong.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #4,915  
2012-08-16, 0707

61 right now and pretty nice out. 84 is the expected high...should be a pretty nice day.

I'm probably lucky JDgreen227 just ripped off the thong and not the supercool BS hat!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,916  
61 !!!//????? brrrr.
Still 80 here before sunrise. We do have a good chance of rain for Sunday and temps not reaching 100+.
When the morning Temp is below 75 I will know that fall is on the way.
46 August miles and counting.
The paver project is still on hold, by the time I finish the regular maintenance each day the temp is 90 and rising.
Ron, you might be here to lay the last paver!

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,917  
Late start this am, going to get going soon, I need coffee tho!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,918  
its overcast and 63 with rain on the way.its only suppose to get to 69 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,919  
3*c here in east central Alberta this morning!! The geese have been flocking for 3 weeks now.... And this weekend will be 30*c. Theres a temp swing