Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,981  
Got the coffee brewing. 50 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 80 with lots of sun and no thunderstorm in the forecast. Another doctor visit today with my mother.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,982  
Good Morning! Today will be the last of the cool weather as our winds shift back to the South.
No wind and 74 degrees and 57% humidity now with the high only in the LOW 90s! Welcome temps for August.
I will be able to work comfortably outside all day, but I am still dreaming for that first morning when you walk outside and the chill makes you want to put on a light jacket...ahhhhhhhh...

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,984  
About 50, headed to 80, really nice day. Gonna do some painting today....yuck....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,985  
Cooling down our way with a high expected of only 72 and a mix of cloud/sun. Another lazy day, taking the niece and grand niece to the ferry later this morning and this afternoon we have some old friends coming for an overnight visit. As well we will have our good neighbors coming over with some relatives from England.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,986  
It's a bout 80 now, not sure what the forecast is, been too busy to look! Gotta mow grass and get ready for some more stuff. Have a great day gentlemen, and you others as well, you know who you are! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,987  
About 50, headed to 80, really nice day. Gonna do some painting today....yuck....

Hit 79 here today, caught up with mowing at last. Hey, I really enjoy painting....what I hate is the clean/scrape/sand/etc. that usually has to be done prior to painting.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,988  
Mowed my grass, took my grandson for a stroller ride around the property, took my cat for his walk and now I'm pissing away the evening with y'all deadbeats! :D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,989  
Nice "sleeping" weather the last few nights...no need for the AC...love it! :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,990  
Good evening all. Hit a high of 88F today.
JD mo wonder your disposition is off, liking to paint? I have some cedar lap siding I will get washed soon want to paint it with TWP? Spent all day on subdivision stuff today, will get back to real work tomorrow.