Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #491  
:)First stop here at the Good morning site. Nice to see that I am not the only person who gets up way to early every morning. But I have always been up early and I do not think that is going to change any time soon.
It is 34 and foggy here this AM had a few rain drops last night and suppose to get some snow today. Got the coffee started life is good.

DHB

/ Good morning!!!! #492  
42 here going to high 60s, Life is good.
Army grunt

/ Good morning!!!! #493  
Top of the morning all. 33 here. Planning on removing the BH and FEL "again" today and installing the snow snow plow "again". The unusually warm weather is driving me nuts.

/ Good morning!!!! #494  
43 here. It has been raining since yesterday afternoon and the 10 inches of snow that fell a few days ago are nearly melted now.

/ Good morning!!!! #495  
2011-12-04, 0845

31 degrees and clear.
First heavy frost on the vehicles...brrrrrrrr!

/ Good morning!!!!
Good Morning!! 41 here, the rain melted all our snow. Weird weather for Michigan this time of the year, but nice. Going out for a late breakfast pretty quick.

/ Good morning!!!! #497  
Mornin' ya'll, it was 37 F here this morning and won't get much warmer all day; maybe 40s at some point. We had an inch of slow rain overnight and tonight freezing rain/snow is predicted, but only slight precip. I'm sitting here looking out a post oak tree with no leaves and about 30 or 40 titmouse's. I don't know what attracted so many of those little birds to my tree, but it's full of them.:)

tufted_titmouse_3.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #498  
Good morning all. Weather man has it wrong, no sun yet although that is what he promised. :mad: Going to take the box blade off the tractor and then start moving some of my 12 yards of drain rock into the chicken run. Will load 2 wheel burrows with the front loader, little easier than shoveling the gravel into them. Some of the gravel I can dump over the fence but it's easier to wheel burrow the rest into the middle area. Then this afternoon plan to put on the backhoe as I need to tidy up the area it is sitting at for the 40 yards of shavings I am getting on Tuesday. Should keep me busy for the day. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #499  
First cup of Coffee in cup. 38 degrees this morning. Heading to 41 with more rain this afternoon. Never got any sun yesterday. Did get the party stuff done. Got a few small projects to complete from last week. Starting to find that small means the job. Not the time it takes to complete.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #500  
36 and cloudy. Rain is coming tomorrow I think.

I'm going to hit TSC with my first ever 10% coupon today for some stuff for the fence project and Christmas presents for my daughters.

Have a great day all!
David