Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,992  
64 at 0445 headed to middle 80's. 45% chance of rain & t-storms from 9-11 but nice rest of day. I'm still gonna ride my Harley to work.

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,993  
Drinking that first cup of coffee that gets morning going. 51 degrees with clear skies and fog in the low lands. Heading to 81 with mostly sun. Uncovering motorhome and getting ready for a short trip next week.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,994  
Hi guys, amazes me this thread has gone to nearly 500 pages and 5000 posts...I hit the big SIX-ONE today....maybe it's true that being a grouch means you live longer....:laughing:

Weather forecast calls for clear and sunny the next few days...hoping you all have the same type of climate.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,995  
I hit the big SIX-ONE today....maybe it's true that being a grouch means you live longer....:laughing:

Happy Birthday, you old geezer!!
So, did the wee bonnie laddie send you a gift? Maybe a kilt?

Tell ya what...for your birthday, you can keep the thong you ripped off...just keep it in a sealed baggie between uses.
And, forget aboot the beer ya drunk...my treat!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,996  
2012-08-22, 0735

Very pleasant last night...no AC and open windows!

Right now it's 57 degrees and sunny. Predicted high is 82...and sunny.

Boy, I went on an interview (set up by a recruiter a week ago) yesterday. 72 miles, one way (over near Philly).
First, the HR lady (owner's wife, I think)was a half hour late (she'd been out shopping, it appeared, since she came in with shopping bags). Then once she got settled and we were in her office, the first question was "What position are you here for?".
Anyway, I couldn't wait to get out of there!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,997  
Hi guys, amazes me this thread has gone to nearly 500 pages and 5000 posts...I hit the big SIX-ONE today....maybe it's true that being a grouch means you live longer....:laughing:

Weather forecast calls for clear and sunny the next few days...hoping you all have the same type of climate.

Wow dude, you are waaaayyyyy older than me, I was just 60 on the 2nd! :D

Happy birthday, even though I'm still waiting on my card and cake I was expecting from Michigan!

Have a great day!:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,998  
Good Morning! Another cool 72 degree morning after a cloudy day yesterday and it will get to the low 90s by afternoon with clear skies. With only 10 days left this month I downloaded the run info from my Garmin watch for the report below. I'm 2/3 of the way there!

21 runs
Distance: 66.37 mi
Time: 11:57:42 h:m:s
Avg Speed: 5.5 mph
Avg HR: 136 bpm
Avg Run Cadence: 79 spm
Calories: 8,250 C

/ Good morning!!!! #5,000  
70 and a mix of cloud/sun for today. After my company leaves later this morning it値l be out to clean the cow pasture and then some firewood cutting, splitting and stacking.

Dgreen227, I hit the big SIX-ONE today
Happy Birthday. :drink: :cheerful: :applause: :number1: