Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,011  
So I just discovered that because I'm going to a competitor, today I got terminated effective 5 minutes ago!

Wonder what I'll do for the next week and a half!

David..I have known others in the same situation as you found yourself, and in my opinion if that is how your former employer treated you, it reflects very poorly on them and you are doing the right thing to go elsewhere. Perhaps you could go give toppop52 some stump removal assistance, he has mentioned the problem elsewhere in this thread, saying "my equipment is too small...." :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,012  
How are you Roy? Any prospects?

Be well,
David

Yeah...maybe...
The interview Tuesday was a waste...every now and then, one like that happens and you know it as soon as it starts. The late start (see that previous posting) was a bad omen.
Went on one today that went quite well. Looks like it'll be a choice between one other guy and me. Got my fingers crossed!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,013  
Getting that first cup of coffee help on a cool morning. 50 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 84 with lots of sun. Busy week with my mother. Back to the east side to help with her place.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,015  
64 headed to 87. I did not set the alarm due to being unemployed for a few days but I work up just like normal.

I'm going over to my big rental in town today. I have some dry rot around a bay window I need to repair, and the insurance adjuster is coming to look at it for hail damage from the July 8th microburst storm.

If my Softail Harley does not pass state inspection today due to tire tread wear, I will take it in for a new tire also.

Tomorrow I need to do a few chores at the lake house rental as I believe I have a new tenant moving in this weekend.

It will be good to be busy with my landlord job for a couple days. My new Boss is trying to see if he can start me early, but no promises.

Life is relly pretty funny if you stop and look at it. It would be impossible to make this stuff up, especially if you are living a comedy of errors like I seem to be. Pretty darned funny...

I need to go back and check, but I think it is very close to my Kioti's 1st anniversary. I've had it for a year now I think.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,016  
66-84 today, same for the past week, same for the next week. Nice late summer temps, need a bit more rain. Had to build a padded room for an elementary school in VA yesterday, third one in recent years, but that's another story. Have a great day folks!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,017  
... Had to build a padded room for an elementary school in VA yesterday, third one in recent years, but that's another story...

Randy,

You can't drop a bomb like that and walk away.

Dish brother! Tell us "the other story"!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,018  
Hi guys...54 degrees now, wife just left for work so I can do what I want until she gets home. Going grocery shopping today and taking one of the cats to the vet. Also replacing the wheel, tire, and tube on my oldest wheelbarrow, I purchased it secondhand 22 years ago and it was so beat up then I have neglected it, unlike all my other toys which are well cared for. Was going to replace just the tire and tube until I took the wheel off and saw how badly the valve stem hole was rusted...so replacing the wheel too. Big project, huh?

/ Good morning!!!! #5,020  
its cloudy and humid 59 this morning heating up to 84 with a chance of showers,we need it.