Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #50,191  
86F going to 90 here at SFO

Too many people
IMG_0111.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #50,193  
wngsprd thanks for pictures pick up is my favorite

Weatherman or me off today cloudy drizzle and cool only up to 67 just enough rain to make working outside uncomfortable. More of the same for tomorrow

Nice pictures Buckeyefarmer

/ Good morning!!!! #50,195  
And they are all just sitting there looking at their phone.

Remember watching Star trek and watching them tap their little things on things chest and talking to people far away and how far fetched it was at the time?

Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #50,196  
Good evening all. 70F and rain this morning, 2.3 in in rain gauge tonight, double the forecast. Have some more rain in the forecast for tomorrow, don't know if will get any mowing done. TMA for today was well minimal, had a bad night, digestive track out of whack from rotavirus :(

/ Good morning!!!! #50,197  
Good evening all. 70F and rain this morning, 2.3 in in rain gauge tonight, double the forecast. Have some more rain in the forecast for tomorrow, don't know if will get any mowing done. TMA for today was well minimal, had a bad night, digestive track out of whack from rotavirus :(

hope you're feeling better soon.

Buckeye, what are those yellow looking fruit in the right picture?

/ Good morning!!!! #50,198  
A couple of days on Predisone has done wonders for my wheezing and coughing. Praying that they approve Advair and it doesn't cost me a fortune... Looking forward to having this all behind me.

Beautiful day here , 74 now with breeze, getting down in the 30s at night, brisk mornings. Mowed lawn today, love my Ferris ZTR.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,199  
Got part of shrubs trimmed before rain ran me in not a lot just enough to get wet. These bushes grew way too much this year in need of major haircut

/ Good morning!!!! #50,200