Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#50,261  
Very good company.

We have a nice short-hair Mackerel Tabby that might be available ... I just need to check with the neighbors up the street and make sure it isn't theirs.

Very similar coloration and patterning to The Squeak ... just shorter hair ... and very friendly.

It does shed some ... but then it has been outside in the summer heat.

So far it's an outdoor cat ... The Woman won't let it inside because she's convinced that anything that has been outside must have fleas.

I've let it in a couple of times, but so far it hasn't been in long enough for the local pecking order to get re-established.

This one was in such good condition when it showed up on doorstep it must belong to someone.

Deadly ...

True dat ....

Drew may not want sheep. You don't want to tell them anything!!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#50,262  
View attachment 482765 View attachment 482766

These decorations adorn maybe a dozen other places, and will just take time to rub out with 500 wet'n'dry sandpaper.

I think it's time for a bite to eat and a nap!:licking::D

I just painted my generator cabinet. I tried to be careful, but I still had a couple of runs. Me being me, there is no way I am going to try to fix the runs. You really can't see it from 20 ft or so!�� 😎😜

/ Good morning!!!! #50,263  
My daughter and son-in-law went to a wedding in Virginia last weekend (they are living in Maryland). I talked briefly to my daughter and she said they were going to skyline drive while they were in the area... do you have any pictures?

Yea I have a few but just not smart enough to figure out how to put them on here. :confused3: It is a very pretty place, go up there about every 2 weeks. Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #50,264  
I just painted my generator cabinet. I tried to be careful, but I still had a couple of runs. Me being me, there is no way I am going to try to fix the runs. You really can't see it from 20 ft or so!�� ����

We call those twenty foot paint jobs. Eric will be happy to know that his purchase of 3M stock will continue to bring him great returns.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #50,266  
Good evening all. 57F this morning, clear and calm. Beat the forecast for today forecast was for 76F, made it to 81F but the humidity stayed low!! Had mtg with contractor and settled up, managed not to go much beyond re-roof and siding repair so no unexpected surprises. 15 mile bike went well so should be able to ride more miles more aggressively. Paperwork for truck caused s trip to town so no weed whacking today :( .Have to start organizing trip to pick up truck, I think RNG will like the color as much as I do :).

/ Good morning!!!! #50,267  
Got a late start ... started another split pile and got another 20 or so rounds done today before it got dark:

IMG_0796.jpg

Might get a little done tomorrow, depending on when the rain arrives.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,268  
2016-09-28, 0318

42 right now...low 60's today.

/ Good morning!!!! #50,269  
Good morning all, 60 going to 69 with a 50% chance of rain and a flash flood watch through Friday. Not sure what will get done today but we will see.

RS Lot of work shown in that pic, The old folks used to saw you had to be careful about getting saw dust in your shoes, you will never get it out. Or as we would saw today, cutting wood is addictive. I used a set of log tongs to move the big rounds of wood, just hooked it on the loader. Beats man power to get them on the lift.

Have a great day Ed

/ Good morning!!!! #50,270  
61 high of 71 with rain coming in this afternoon

Some areas of Virginia could get up to 6 inches of rain from the latest cold front low pressure area