Page 503 of 2110 FirstFirst ... 340345349350050150250350450550651355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 21097
    Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    Randy,

You can't drop a bomb like that and walk away.

Dish brother! Tell us "the other story"!

David
    Well I guess Accomack County, VA can't pump enough Ritalin in the kids, and Lord knows discipline isn't allowed, so now they build padded rooms in elementary schools for those that need their butts spanked. They are 8'x8' x 80" with open ceilings and a window in the door with padded walls and floor. But it's OK, they have the very innocent names, "Time Out Rooms", they're called.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Liberalism, a disease of the mind...

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Hi guys...54 degrees now, wife just left for work so I can do what I want until she gets home. Going grocery shopping today and taking one of the cats to the vet. Also replacing the wheel, tire, and tube on my oldest wheelbarrow, I purchased it secondhand 22 years ago and it was so beat up then I have neglected it, unlike all my other toys which are well cared for. Was going to replace just the tire and tube until I took the wheel off and saw how badly the valve stem hole was rusted...so replacing the wheel too. Big project, huh?
    Yeah, you can do what you want..... As long as those chores get done!!!!! There would be heck to pay if you sat there and surfed xhamster all day!!!

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

Quote Originally Posted by toppop52

Well I guess Accomack County, VA can't pump enough Ritalin in the kids, and Lord knows discipline isn't allowed, so now they build padded rooms in elementary schools for those that need their butts spanked. They are 8'x8' x 80" with open ceilings and a window in the door with padded walls and floor. But it's OK, they have the very innocent names, "Time Out Rooms", they're called.
    Good Gravy! That is outrageous!

So you get to build them? That is an interesting part time gig...

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, horse pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Quote Originally Posted by 300UGUY View Post
    Yeah, you can do what you want..... As long as those chores get done!!!!! There would be heck to pay if you sat there and surfed xhamster all day!!!
    Lets see now, so far today I have done laundry, prepped a crock pot meal, cleaned several throw rugs, and a whole bunch of other things and after posting this I am going to the grocery store....so there !!
    Never be ashamed of making a mistake. The only people who never (bleep) up are people who never try to do something new.

"I have never learned from a man who agreed with me." Attributed to Robert A. Heinlein

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Lets see now, so far today I have done laundry, prepped a crock pot meal, cleaned several throw rugs, and a whole bunch of other things and after posting this I am going to the grocery store....so there !!
    Don't forget to take the cat with you and when you get home go to the vet for your distemper shot!
    Randy

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Good Gravy! That is outrageous!

So you get to build them? That is an interesting part time gig...

David
    I don't build the enclosure, I just pad and upholster them, to the tune of around $3800 each for 4-6 hours work and $600 in materials. So I'll take it.
    Randy

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar, & FS190

You know, when you add taking the cat to the vet, you are pretty awesome.

You'd make someone a good housewife!

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, mature market timber, riding trails, horse pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

A cool 68 for a high today with mostly cloud.
    At least it's much nicer doing stuff outside when the weather is not boiling your blood.

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV and assorted implements

David
    Funny you wrote that...that's the same thing jmurray (the wee Scottish laddie) wrote about Bill!
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

You know, when you add taking the cat to the vet, you are pretty awesome.

David
    I didn't want to go there, after all the talk about thongs.......lol!!

Page 503 of 2110 FirstFirst ... 340345349350050150250350450550651355360310031503 ... LastLast