Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,021  
Randy,

You can't drop a bomb like that and walk away.

Dish brother! Tell us "the other story"!

David

Well I guess Accomack County, VA can't pump enough Ritalin in the kids, and Lord knows discipline isn't allowed, so now they build padded rooms in elementary schools for those that need their butts spanked. They are 8'x8' x 80" with open ceilings and a window in the door with padded walls and floor. But it's OK, they have the very innocent names, "Time Out Rooms", they're called.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,022  
Hi guys...54 degrees now, wife just left for work so I can do what I want until she gets home. Going grocery shopping today and taking one of the cats to the vet. Also replacing the wheel, tire, and tube on my oldest wheelbarrow, I purchased it secondhand 22 years ago and it was so beat up then I have neglected it, unlike all my other toys which are well cared for. Was going to replace just the tire and tube until I took the wheel off and saw how badly the valve stem hole was rusted...so replacing the wheel too. Big project, huh?

Yeah, you can do what you want..... As long as those chores get done!!!!! There would be heck to pay if you sat there and surfed xhamster all day!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,023  
toppop52 said:
Well I guess Accomack County, VA can't pump enough Ritalin in the kids, and Lord knows discipline isn't allowed, so now they build padded rooms in elementary schools for those that need their butts spanked. They are 8'x8' x 80" with open ceilings and a window in the door with padded walls and floor. But it's OK, they have the very innocent names, "Time Out Rooms", they're called.

Good Gravy! That is outrageous!

So you get to build them? That is an interesting part time gig...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,024  
Yeah, you can do what you want..... As long as those chores get done!!!!! There would be heck to pay if you sat there and surfed xhamster all day!!!

Lets see now, so far today I have done laundry, prepped a crock pot meal, cleaned several throw rugs, and a whole bunch of other things and after posting this I am going to the grocery store....so there !!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,025  
Lets see now, so far today I have done laundry, prepped a crock pot meal, cleaned several throw rugs, and a whole bunch of other things and after posting this I am going to the grocery store....so there !!

Don't forget to take the cat with you and when you get home go to the vet for your distemper shot!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,026  
Good Gravy! That is outrageous!

So you get to build them? That is an interesting part time gig...

David

I don't build the enclosure, I just pad and upholster them, to the tune of around $3800 each for 4-6 hours work and $600 in materials. So I'll take it.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,027  

You know, when you add taking the cat to the vet, you are pretty awesome.

You'd make someone a good housewife!
:D
:rotfl:
David

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,030  
You know, when you add taking the cat to the vet, you are pretty awesome.

You'd make someone a good housewife!
:D
:rotfl:
David

I didn't want to go there, after all the talk about thongs.......lol!!