Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,031  
Coffee is brewing. 57 degrees with partly cloudy skies. Heading to 85 with lots of sun. Got friends from out of town coming in for the weekend. Lots of BBQing and adult beverages.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,032  
I didn't want to go there, after all the talk about thongs.......lol!!

FINALLY....somebody here with good manners and class refrains from being nasty....and David, with your week and a half off, YOU can practice being a housewife yourself.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,034  
65-85 today, a little humid, a little cooler and maybe a shower on the weekend. Got things to do before we go to the Southern Shores house next weekend for the week. Have a good day and weekend all y'all!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,035  
A cool 6.1C or 42.9F this morning at 7AM. Almost feels like fall. Should be a decent day with a high of 72 and mostly sun. Still most of the slabs to cut, move and stack, looks like it will keep me busy for a few more days.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,036  
08-24-2012 Currently 74 degrees. High of 84 expected. my Son and I just took his dog for her morning run, and it appears that signs of Autumn are here.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,037  
08-24-2012 Currently 74 degrees. High of 84 expected. my Son and I just took his dog for her morning run, and it appears that signs of Autumn are here.

Wow, it's not even september yet?

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,038  
FINALLY....somebody here with good manners and class refrains from being nasty....and David, with your week and a half off, YOU can practice being a housewife yourself.

??Personal first for me!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,039  

As hot and dry as it's been, fall is likely to show early, even if it's still warm/hot. Leaves are already falling here, a few are changing, the blackbirds and starlings started flocking and were gone by the end of July, at least a month early for the starlings. The blackbirds are grouped by where they summer, our locals are gone but many further north will be passing through.. Already getting geese moving as well, groundhogs are feeding heavy, cats getting winter pelts, etc.... May be in for long hard winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,040  
Guys, check out my post #50 in the thread I started in Rural Living about removing rusted fasteners....