Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
37 here and dark!! Gotta go to the autobody shop this am. The wife backed into a tree at a neighbor's, she was keeping a eye on the place for them. Kinda sucks, do a good deed and we are out a 1K deductible. Then off for some other chores. A busy day today.

/ Good morning!!!! #502  
37 here and dark!! Gotta go to the autobody shop this am. The wife backed into a tree at a neighbor's, she was keeping a eye on the place for them. Kinda sucks, do a good deed and we are out a 1K deductible. Then off for some other chores. A busy day today.
Morning all.
We have a $1K deductible also, it's tough and always shows it's head in the most inopportune time.

/ Good morning!!!! #503  
2011-12-05, 0810

34 Degrees and looks like typical PA Winter day...rain coming (oh boy!!)

/ Good morning!!!! #504  
Good morning?!? Or good evening!??!! Just got off work. 3rd shift sucks!! 39 outside, and rain. Looks like a good day for a nap!!

/ Good morning!!!! #505  
It got as high as 46 over the weekend, all the snow has melted except where I piled it up for the kids next door. 35 right now...going to run down to the Goodwill store in an hour to see what new stuff they have. That will be the high point of my day.

/ Good morning!!!! #506  
31.8 F at 7:00 AM and 2-1/2 of snowfall overnight with continuing light snow this morning. Schools are delayed two hours for us snow wimps in Texas. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #508  
This is so typical of Michigan weather, going from the high fifties and clear to ten inches of snow and sleet, and then having it all melt away, in a span of less than a week. Did not find anything at Goodwill so am going downstairs and continue work on my bedroom desk hutch, finish the carpentry work today.

/ Good morning!!!!
Good morning?!? Or good evening!??!! Just got off work. 3rd shift sucks!! 39 outside, and rain. Looks like a good day for a nap!!

I worked 3rd shift for years. I was cheated on sleep for years. After I retired, my health got better, BP, weight, sugar, everything got better. Off shifts are bad for your health. Take care of yourself!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #510  
I worked 3rd shift for years. I was cheated on sleep for years. After I retired, my health got better, BP, weight, sugar, everything got better. Off shifts are bad for your health. Take care of yourself!!!

Yeah...I just finished up a contract job on 3rd shift.
It does suck!!!
The worse thing (for me) was I had bid the job at a rate for dayshift and about a month into it, I was moved to 3rd (unwillingly). Although the recruiter stated it was a 1st shift position, the job description stated the position had to be available to work any shift...so I was stuck.
Well, it's done now...other then this is a bad time of year to look for another contract, I'm glad it's done.
I hated it...and my wife hated it.