Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,101  
Congrats on the job, Roy. You are a tough old guy!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,102  
2012-08-28, 0745

71 and overcast right now...maybe some showers today, then clearing and a high of 83 predicted.

Well, I did get one of the contract QE positions I'd interviewed for. Job starts next Tuesday (the 4th of Sept.) and lasts 3-6 months.
This should carry us into 2013....which is good.

AWESOME NEWS Roy!

We BOTH go back to work on the same day!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,103  

Persistance and an appetite for beer fueled the search...
Thanks to both you and David (MossflowerWoods) for the kind words.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,106  
Well I just had a close call. Was out getting some exercise and just generally enjoying the morning when I noticed some insects buzzing around me. I looked down and about 2 feet in front of me was a ground nest of bees. I think they were yellow jackets but didn't hang around to fine out for sure. Glad I found it while walking and not when I was on the tractor or lawn tractor. I'll go back this evening with some spray and take care of them. Be careful out there guys as you never know what you'll run into!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,107  
Persistance and an appetite for beer fueled the search...
Thanks to both you and David (MossflowerWoods) for the kind words.

Now my feelings are hurt, Roy didn't read my post! :melodramatic::melodramatic:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,108  

It's so easy for us retired guys like you and I to congratulate others on their new jobs, promotions, pay raises, etc. while we are secretly telling ourselves we did the right thing to jump off the treadmill when we did.

And BTW, Roy isn't a tough old guy...he is a grumpy, opinionated, biased, narrow minded OLD FART.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,109  
2012-08-28, 0745

71 and overcast right now...maybe some showers today, then clearing and a high of 83 predicted.

Well, I did get one of the contract QE positions I'd interviewed for. Job starts next Tuesday (the 4th of Sept.) and lasts 3-6 months.
This should carry us into 2013....which is good.
Congratulations. This comes from the "Bottom of My Heart". Best wishes.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,110  
08-28-2012 Late post today. I started mowing at 8:30am and got done at around 4:00pm. It is currently 95 degrees. It was much cooler when I started.