Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,121  
You were gone??

Anyway...
2012-08-29, 0415

59 degrees and dark (not too surprising, that). A high of 80 is predicted...looks to be a nice day!
Heading to Vermont this morning...spend a few days with my wife's kin, a job interview and house hunting.

Missed that? You are thinking of moving to Vermont?

/ Good morning!!!! #5,123  
High of 82, sunny, low humidity, nice breeze...:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,124  
77 degrees here, been working in the garden plot, cleaning up the less productive plants to make room for the pumpkin vines that are taking over the whole space. Going out to dinner again tonite, 3rd Wednesday in a row. Wife's birthday was the 15th, mine the 22nd, her dad's is the 29th...local steak house offers a free steak dinner on your birthday so we are going there again tonite. Something for nothing !!

Hey jmurray01, hope you have been doing something productive instead of frittering your time away here.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,126  
You were gone??

Anyway...
2012-08-29, 0415

59 degrees and dark (not too surprising, that). A high of 80 is predicted...looks to be a nice day!
Heading to Vermont this morning...spend a few days with my wife's kin, a job interview and house hunting.
Yes Roy, I was. It took time to get over the photograph you sent me with my missing thong.

Gee did I just say that out loud ?

/ Good morning!!!! #5,127  
77 degrees here, been working in the garden plot, cleaning up the less productive plants to make room for the pumpkin vines that are taking over the whole space. Going out to dinner again tonite, 3rd Wednesday in a row. Wife's birthday was the 15th, mine the 22nd, her dad's is the 29th...local steak house offers a free steak dinner on your birthday so we are going there again tonite. Something for nothing !!

Hey jmurray01, hope you have been doing something productive instead of frittering your time away here.
Of course I was - vacuuming!

Oh, by the way Roy - congratulations on the job!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,128  
08-29-2012 Late post again today. I had a Podiatrist appointment earlier. Currently 86 degrees. We got almost an inch of rain last night.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,130  
Good evening all. Today's high was 92F. I was going to ask if you missed me but after the greeting Jamie got I am not sure that is a good idea.