Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,131  
I had a hard drive crash on the road then had rebuild the old one after I got home in between mowing the entire yard for the first time since late June.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,132  
Happy birthday grumpy OLD fart :)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,133  
Roy Congrats on the new job!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,134  
Good evening all. Today's high was 92F. I was going to ask if you missed me but after the greeting Jamie got I am not sure that is a good idea.

Of COURSE we missed you! You have a TRACTOR!

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,135  
Good evening all. Today's high was 92F. I was going to ask if you missed me but after the greeting Jamie got I am not sure that is a good idea.

Of COURSE we missed you! You have a TRACTOR!

:D

Be well. Glad you're back!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,136  
Good Morning!

68 here and scheduled to be nice weather for a few days. I said a couple prayers for Hurricane victims, and I fervently hope all that rain heads to drought starved midwest with little or no damage on its way there.
I need to finish prepping the lake house for walk through at 4pm today.
That is "The Plan" for today.

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,137  
Coffee is done brewing. I need to get up and pour a cup. 65 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 94 with lots of sun. Indy is hot. Last day of enjoying the RV rally in Indy.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,138  

What the h3ll does that mean?! :D

We just love to beat up our friends!:mischievous:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,139  
Good Morning! owww a bit sore from a long run (6 miles) yesterday and water volleyball. Just 2 more days till the end of the month and too many miles to run to get my hundred in, I'm now going for ninety. I'ts hard to catch up when you miss a few days due to hard physical volunteer work, and this is August in Texas.

Today will be another typical day except for the 8 mph northerly wind of the hurricane. Clear skies, 74 now getting to 100.

For the compass rose I will be dividing the points in half with different color pavers for a shadow effect. I'm going though the remaining pavers one by one getting out the very red and very black/gray ones.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,140  
68 now, was cooler earlier, mid 80's and rising humidity, yesterday was great!. 94 tomorrow here but I'm heading down to the Outer Banks early Saturday and it should be nice there usually low 70's at night and upper 70's-low 80's daytime now.