Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,141  
Good Morning! owww a bit sore from a long run (6 miles) yesterday and water volleyball. Just 2 more days till the end of the month and too many miles to run to get my hundred in, I'm now going for ninety. I'ts hard to catch up when you miss a few days due to hard physical volunteer work, and this is August in Texas.

Today will be another typical day except for the 8 mph northerly wind of the hurricane. Clear skies, 74 now getting to 100.

For the compass rose I will be dividing the points in half with different color pavers for a shadow effect. I'm going though the remaining pavers one by one getting out the very red and very black/gray ones.

I did a good bit of paver work last winter and spring, I admire what all you've done, but my patience and money would run out long before I could do that! :drink:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,142  
Do you realize both your sentences assure your place here as the sucky guy?
Better that than a grumpy old fart :laughing:

Wow my post count is low!

I'm up to past 2,600 posts on VacuumLand, better try and match that here.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,143  
Missed that? You are thinking of moving to Vermont?

We might move. Actually looking at houses today and I have an interview in Burlington on Friday.
I've wanted to move for a few years (the York PA area is getting too built up). This is why I've preferred contract work the last several years...more flexibility.
That's also why I put in for that federal job in WV. However, my wife is (now) vehemently against WV and the fed job is just taking way too long to get onboard. I expected 6 months at most.

Since I do have a good contract job in the York area, I expect we'll hold off on any move until Spring 2013. However, since we're in VT, and since that machine shop is looking for a QA manager...may as well take advantage of the trip.

Why Vermont? Wife has kin here and I think it's a beautiful, rural state. Plus, I love winter (my favorite season...after Fall). One can get a pretty decent spread (5-10 acres) for around $200K easily.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,144  
we have nice breeze this morning and 69 but its going to be a hot one at 95.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,145  
We might move. Actually looking at houses today and I have an interview in Burlington on Friday.
I've wanted to move for a few years (the York PA area is getting too built up). This is why I've preferred contract work the last several years...more flexibility.
That's also why I put in for that federal job in WV. However, my wife is (now) vehemently against WV and the fed job is just taking way too long to get onboard. I expected 6 months at most.

Since I do have a good contract job in the York area, I expect we'll hold off on any move until Spring 2013. However, since we're in VT, and since that machine shop is looking for a QA manager...may as well take advantage of the trip.

Why Vermont? Wife has kin here and I think it's a beautiful, rural state. Plus, I love winter (my favorite season...after Fall). One can get a pretty decent spread (5-10 acres) for around $200K easily.

Roy, $200,000. for a nice spread, wow.
Some areas around here that buys you a vacant lot.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,147  
Better that than a grumpy old fart :laughing:

Wow my post count is low!

I'm up to past 2,600 posts on VacuumLand, better try and match that here.

Your moronic turd/troll buddy over on LMF keeps sending me friend requests....what a dumba** he is. What with only 200 lousy posts there I wonder why he even bothers to log in.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,148  
Yea, we don't sound like nerds! Lawn mower forums, vacuum cleaner forums...anyone belong to the Mary Kay forum?:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,149  
Yea, we don't sound like nerds! Lawn mower forums, vacuum cleaner forums...anyone belong to the Mary Kay forum?:laughing:

Mary Kay....??? Nope, but if it means anything this GOBNMOF belongs to the Victoria's Secret forum, I tried to get Roy Jackson interested in the thong discussion threads there but he chickened out....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,150  
08-30-2012 Currently 86 degrees. I just came inside after breaking the handle on one of my shovels. I started digging out a rock by the burn pile and the rock was bigger than I thought.