Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,151  
Good afternoon all. 94F with 95F predicted for high today. I forgot to mention my episode with the wasps trying to take over my tractor. I had to beat a hasty retreat until I secured some wasp spray. Stuff works real well and gave them an attitude adjustment in only a couple of minutes :)

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,152  
Mary Kay....??? Nope, but if it means anything this GOBNMOF belongs to the Victoria's Secret forum, I tried to get Roy Jackson interested in the thong discussion threads there but he chickened out....:laughing:

Ok, what the heck is a : GOBNMOF ???

/ Good morning!!!! #5,154  
Ok, what the heck is a : GOBNMOF ???

Easy answer is GOBNMOF = Bill :D

A Grumpy, Opinionated, Biased, Narrow Minded OLD FART...

:D :D :D :D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,155  
I'm clearly a GOBNMYF....

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,156  
~70 here this morning.

It is my LAST DAY of involuntary unemployment. I will be thrilled to be employed again.

Something hinkey is going on, yesterday my pharmacy would not fill a script because the insurance was no good, it should have been good thru the end of the month, so that stinks. I saw my hand DR yesterday and most likely I will need a second surgery for my left hand carpal tunnel release, something is still tight and inflamed and putting pressure on the nerves causeing pain and numbness in my fingertips. That stinks. I am planning to wait until next year, in the winter to do it (I think).

Today I'm still "landlording" Almost done at the lake house, and heading back to the city house to finish it.

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,157  
Mary Kay....??? Nope, but if it means anything this GOBNMOF belongs to the Victoria's Secret forum, I tried to get Roy Jackson interested in the thong discussion threads there but he chickened out....:laughing:

Mary Kay forum? Is there such a thing? Well, if there is, it doesn't surprise me that you'd know about it!

Anyway...
2012-08-31, 0602

A very pleasant 56 degrees here in White River Junction, Vermont. Heading to Burlington for a job interview.
Looked at four houses yesterday. One was very nice...the others so-so.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,158  
it is 67 this morning and sunny warming to 84 today.cooler than yesterday we topped out at 92,to warm for me

/ Good morning!!!! #5,160  
Late to the forum today, had to have my HVAC guy install a return in the family room as he should have done to begin with when we built the house last fall. Upper 80s going to 90's today, I'm leaving in the morning for the Beaches of NC so it can be hot here if it wants to!