Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,171  
2012-09-01, 0820

66 degrees and foggy here in Vermont. Should burn off soon.
Went on an interview just north of Burlington. That went well, but I'll know more in a few
weeks.
Saw three homes in Corinth VT and one in Plainfield NH. One was really nice. Small house (fine for just the wife, dog and I) and 11 acres. This is one house a family had better be ready for being stuck in during a heavy snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,173  
76 here, a party overcast and very nice day so far. Will be out in the garden plot the next few hours, harvesting our red fruit...didn't expect much of a crop this year because of the weather but the plants are producing in abundance right now. Also have to push mow and do some tree trimming later. The 4 year old kid next door keeps coming over to pick worms off our tomato plants, he has found at least 4 dozen this week....I am afraid to ask what he does with them...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,174  
09-02-2012 Currently 75 degrees. 60% chance or rain today. Let it rain. I worked outside the last three days and I plan on resting today with my Family. Two of our Grandchildren came to visit yesterday. I didn't spend much time with them because I was working outside, but my Wife really enjoyed the time she spent with them. Here's hoping everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,175  
It is HOT outside! Weather Channel says it is 81 here, my T-Stat said 78 at 0500!
YUCK! Bring on the rain! 60% rain chance next 3 days (I'll be working inside!).

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,176  
Drink my first cup of coffee. 66 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 80 with sun and clouds. Need to clean up RV after last weeks trip. Hope we get some of the Issac rain up here. Everything is turning brown again.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,177  
2012-09-02, 0612

Up and packing, heading back to PA in about an hour.
Weather is supposed to be sunny and some showers/

/ Good morning!!!! #5,178  
good morning,its going to be a warm and sunny one,its 57 getting up to 80 today.there sure is signs of fall shown i guess its time.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,179  
Late start . 72 out and nice slow rain. It could do this all next week and I wouldn't complain. Even though it'd kind mess up the tractor show and my day(s) off. Forgot to get potatoes yesterday so I have head back into town so I can make the roast. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #5,180  
Good morning everyone!! My 4 month old alarm clock, aka my daughter decided she want to wake dad up @7 so I have been going since then.

Coffee is drank, cinnamon rolls in my belly, and now me and the boy is messing around in the barn.

73 out looking for a high of 81. Have a slight breeze right now.

Have a good day all
Larry