Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,201  
GOOD LUCK on your first day at the new job, David!! I start my 3-6 month contract job tomorrow too.

Good luck on your new jobs, guys!! Everybody have a good day!!!

Good luck on your first days tomorrow Roy and Moss!

Thanks Guys! Roy, here's to going back to work! :drink: I hope yours lasts 6 months, not 3!

I am VERY excited, eventhough today will mostly be paperwork, badging, etc. I am THRILLED to be employed again!

73 and supposed to rain, I'm driving the truck cause I typically do not ride my Harley in a full suit and tie (not 170 miles in one day at least).

Have a GREAT DAY everyone!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,202  
Thanks Guys! Roy, here's to going back to work! :drink: I hope yours lasts 6 months, not 3!

I am VERY excited, eventhough today will mostly be paperwork, badging, etc. I am THRILLED to be employed again!

73 and supposed to rain, I'm driving the truck cause I typically do not ride my Harley in a full suit and tie (not 170 miles in one day at least).

Have a GREAT DAY everyone!

David

Good luck on YOUR new job, David!!

As far as mine...well, I'd be ok if I won the lottery instead!

Boy...I bet I reported 5 or 6 SPAM threads this morning!

Anyway,
2012-09-04, 0550

Raining now and 72 degrees. They're calling for a high of 82 and thunderstorms...but I expect a rainy day, for the most part.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,203  
...well, I'd be ok if I won the lottery instead!

Roy, you and I are both in the wrong demographic to win the lotto... We'd know how to spend it!

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,204  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 68 degrees with partly cloudy skies. Heading to 83 with chance of thunderstorms. Sure wish one of these thunderstorms would hit our area. Everything is turning brown. Going to cut grass that has found a way to grow in this drought.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,206  
Roy, you and I are both in the wrong demographic to win the lotto... We'd know how to spend it!

Be well,
David

There is a guy here in Michigan who recently won a 337 million dollar lottery jackpot, according to the story I read he took the lump sum payout and will "only" get about 158 million dollars after taxes, etc. What a ripoff...the government is actually making more than he is for his windfall.

63 here right now, very overcast and drizzling rainfall...darn...I would love to have some overcast days without rain but those almost never happen. Was talking with my neighbor last nite, he has a trail cam set up on the tree 800 feet back where he sets up his deer tree stand, he told me it recorded a 9 point buck about 2 am the other morning...was thinking I have not seen any deer around here recently and most years I spot dozens a month.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,207  
Morning all.. Still in the upper 70s this morning. Getting a late start. I took the week off. We had Monday off and Friday is my RDO (regular day off) so I took a couple days vacation. Need to get the suit out of the closet and see if I need to get it cleaned. Buddy I use to hang around with passed away Sunday from a brain tumor. Kinda puts a damper on the week. Not sure what day I'll make it to the tractor show. Hope to post lost of photos later this weekend.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #5,208  
we have fog and 66 this morning,its sounds like one more warm day and then change.we are going to heat up to 82 today.we have a chance of rain this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,209  
Good morning! 79 to 101 today, with clear skies. After my run I'll get a pallet of cement and get everything ready for a 40 bag pour.

Looks like the first relief from the heat will be this coming weekend, I see a 69-90 degree day in the extended forecast.
It's about time, the outdoor projects are backing up, now I'm only 2 years behind! After the cool down I'll have four good months before the extreme 2 weeks of cold.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,210  
Sunny and a high of 78 for today.

Sunday was a nice sunny day but gloomy for us. We had made the decision :bawling:
to put down our dearly beloved cat :cat: . We had rescued him from a resort at Canim Lake at the young age of 5 weeks. Once we got him home he started to have seizers and so had te$t$ and more te$t$. He spent the next 10 years on Phenobarbital and Prednisone. He did cute well and used to come and sleep on our pillows almost every night. Yesterday morning I laid him to rest next to his buddy Amber, our Lab cross that he played with and were the best of buddies.

Attachments

• CerrieFarmPics2011 008.jpg
    CerrieFarmPics2011 008.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 76