Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,221  
That's Great David! I'm happy for you!

Good Morning! Clear bright skies 79 now and up to 102 later. Debating on wether to pour cement or run during these few morning hours of tolerable temperatures.
It's an oven out there after 10am. I did an additional 3 mile sunset run yesterday the temp was 99, argg.
Have a great day!

(Ron, how is Betty's knee rehab coming along?)
Therapy is over. Knee is healing good. Should be ready to ride on golf cart while you do your run. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #5,223  
I had an awesome first day at work yesterday. I think I am going to be VERY HAPPY with this new job!

79! at 0500 (YUCK) 80% chance of rain this morning, no Harley to work today!

Be well all,
David

That's great, David! Just remember, you'e still at the honeymoon stage.

As soon as I got to my job, I found out the job description had changed quite a bit. I'll be on the road much more then expected. I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet. However, it is a contract job and with contract work, this type of thing happens.
Downside: I'll be on TBN sporadically.

So..
2012-09-06, 0615
69 right now. Looks like a warm day today: 88 degrees and clear.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,224  
Drank both cups of coffee already this morning. 66 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 82 with lower humidity and bright skies. Going to start trimming trees and shrubs.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,225  
That's great, David! Just remember, you'e still at the honeymoon stage.

As soon as I got to my job, I found out the job description had changed quite a bit. I'll be on the road much more then expected. I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet. However, it is a contract job and with contract work, this type of thing happens.
Downside: I'll be on TBN sporadically...

Roy,

Trust me, I know where the warts are (administrivia & post merger issues) but it is SOOOOOO MUCH better than the last job...

I'm sorry yours is turning out diferent, :drink: here's to hoping it is a GOOD different...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,226  
Good Morning! Ended up running yesterday and will pour this weekend when temps drop 10 degrees with a cool front coming in - easier on me and better for the concrete.
77 now with a high of 102 expected with clear skies. 20 running miles completed this month.

The only good thing about the heat was that our water volleyball get-togethers are extended past labor day this year. Water temp 87 degrees.

Ron, with a bran new knee tell Betty I expect a little more than the ability to depress an accelerator. Are you assisting with home rehab and extending your daily walks with her? Maybe we can go for a hike this winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,227  
To hot to have a suit on. It's 68.. Heading to a funeral. I'm too old for weddings so about the only time I wear the suit is for funerals. Guy was only 48. Wife and three children.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #5,228  
morning there is change in the air 48 getting up to 79 today and sunny.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,230  
Hit 88 here today, too darn hot for me. Just came in from spraying the pumpkin vines. So far my project where I am using the "Redneck scaffolding" is going well, such a time consuming job to repair and rebuild a 2 foot square area.

David, very happy the new job is worthwhile for you and that you enjoy it to the extent you want to share that news with the rest of us...