Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,261  
JDgreen227 said:
52 HOURS??? YOU STOLE IT !!! I have no idea why it would be priced so low.

He writes it off as a loss/cost of doing business deal.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,262  
62 here, cooler weather blew in with a massive rain yesterday evening. Looks like the next 5-6 days will be very lovely.

Wife and I got the yard mowed and some of the edging done yesterday. It was thick and heavy grass down on the lower back yard near the ponds.

Having a Church picnic this afternoon, that will be fun.

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,263  
Drinking coffee while it is still hot. 45 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 66 with sun in the morning and periods of rain in afternoon. Looks like I got hit with the double post syndrome yesterday. No NASCAR today. So I will just sit around and enjoy our visiting friends company.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,264  
The cool front yesterday morning only allowed the morning temp to get to 80, a perfect morning for the first 31 bags of cement on the compass rose. We poured from North to South and so it begins.

With the evening temperature down 10 degrees I did a 4 mile sunset run finishing in a nice 85 degree evening.

This morning is not a shiver morning at only 69 degrees, but that 10 degrees lower than it has been sure takes the edge off. Nice.

Attachments

• paver rose 1.jpg
    paver rose 1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,266  
Morning for the second time. I was up at Midnight, but didn't post then. Watched the ending of NASCAR and then some tv. Coffee if hot and it's only 57 outside right now. I managed to mow the yard yesterday and even though we had 2" of rain the night before I was still kicking up dust in areas.
Hope everyone has a nice relaxing Sunday.
Woo-Hooo Football today.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #5,267  
2012-09-09, 0800

53 degrees and pleasant. A high of 74 and showers predicted. Looks to be a nice day!
However, we also got that torrential rain yesterday, so mowing the lawn is out (and boy, does it need mowing!!). This is one of the few times I wish I had a lighter tractor...my 4400 is too heavy to use on the lawn after a heavy rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,268  
Mornin' guys!

Well, it's actually 1:25PM here in the UK but whatever.

Yesterday was absolutely glorious; sun, clear blue skies, heat close to 20*C and all that, but today is back to dull, clouds and cold close to freezing!

Ah well, can't have it all.

I did use the weather yesterday to finally fire up the Mountfield mower and cut the grass which was so overgrown that the mower actually stalled out at one point.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,269  
we have a sunny morning after raining all day Saturday and receiving a inch of rain.it is 53 this morning,warming to 68 with sunny sky's.