Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,271  
Beautiful day today! Nice and cool this morning supposed to be midish 50's tonight, a little early fall preview.:cool:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,272  
Another miserable day here.

Going to go and see if there is any voluntary work at the local recycling store as in my predicament it will be nigh on impossible to find paid employment within this century!

I've noticed a lot recently that the nights are drawing in, it is now almost dark by 8:30PM and fully dark by 9PM.

Winter is coming, be very afraid.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,273  
55 and clear here. turned the AC off last night and opened all the windows!

Slept great!

No rain forecast this week = lots of Harley Rides to work! :thumbsup:

Got a short bit of seat time yesterday, initiated the PHD by using it to start the holes for a couple large canna plants in the front yard.

PHD has been muddied! BUt my PHD stand was trying to fall over so I did not take it off yet. That ended the seat time until I can stabilize the PHD stand.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,274  
Coffee is brewing. 42 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 72 with clear skies. Mine kind of weather is here. I have not made plans for today's projects. I am sure when I walk outside. One will pop up that needs to be done.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,275  
55 and clear here. turned the AC off last night and opened all the windows!

Slept great!

No rain forecast this week = lots of Harley Rides to work! :thumbsup:

Got a short bit of seat time yesterday, initiated the PHD by using it to start the holes for a couple large canna plants in the front yard.

PHD has been muddied! BUt my PHD stand was trying to fall over so I did not take it off yet. That ended the seat time until I can stabilize the PHD stand.

Be well all,
David
What is the PHD you refer to David ?

/ Good morning!!!! #5,276  
2012-09-10, 0550

51 and dark!! Fall is coming quickly...but summer ain't over yet!
High of 73 predicted and sunny. Looks to be a very pleasant day...all week, in fact.

We had a guy over yesterday to start staining the log house. He powerwashed first with an industrial grade washer. As expected, it pulled our well down...but the well did hold up longer then I expected. It recovered overnight and we seem to have plenty of pressure/volume this morning.
Today, I'll be in the plant. Tueday and Wednesday, looks like I'm heading to Missouri.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,278  
What is the PHD you refer to David ?

Dear laddy,

When hanging with the tractor guys it helps if you have at least an interest in and knowledge of tractors, even better if you have one...
Just like Roy said, it is the Post Hole Digger or PTO Auger attachment. My newest attachment....

:D

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,280  
I don't normally post here, but I'm sitting on my porch with my laptop (and it's 72 degrees), listening to my mini-pig (Elvis) screaming for breakfast, my little girl Mini-horse (Peaches) sitting on her porch calling for attention, and my little Stallion (Trouble) calling for Peaches. It just hit me as funny how the critters have gained control..:rolleyes: