Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,281  
Good morning! the coolest temperature I've seen in months at 67 degrees now. It looks like the week will be dry and high sixties each morning mid nineties in the afternoon.

No matter what my wife says I was not lost at the closed McKinney Roughs park trails yesterday and she did not rescue us by googling up a trail map on her iPhone. Every trail is named a loop something and after 2.5 hour and 5.5 miles she was just looking for a shortcut back to the remote parking where we entered the trails. even though we ran out of water on the 95 degree day it was a good hike. We never saw another hiker.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,282  
55 this morning, might have gotten a degree or 2 cooler before it started back up. Feels great!
High in the 70's or low 80's by later in the week.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,283  
Wow! Don, that McKinney Roughs Park is quite a hilly place. I Googled up a map and it showed over 17 miles of hiking and horseback trails. Nice!

It's 53 F here this morning and going to the high 80s before the day is done. It started at 50 yesterday morning and made it to 89 yesterday afternoon. Still no rain in several weeks, so I'll be dragging hoses/sprinklers out to my yard this morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,285  
Cool start to the day, a chilly 40F at 6:45. Be a little nicer :rolleyes: at this afternoon but only a high of 66F. We did get some showers in the evening and overnight, might be a few more this morning and then back to sun.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,286  
Good morning all. 53F at 7AM, high of 81F. Working on finishing granddaughter's Honda accord brakes, does anyone know why Honda used "captured" disk rotors? Makes the job 4 times harder :(

/ Good morning!!!! #5,287  
Wa 44 degrees this morning...now a balmy 74 and bright sunshine. Been picking tomatoes every day now and scarfing down at least 3 per day...and I cannot keep pace with the harvesting. Finally finished my roof leak/siding/soffit/fascia/gutter/firewood cabinet project...did not have to buy anything in the way of materials but I must have 35-40 hours of my time into it.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,288  
51 lovely degrees at 0500! Windows were open all day with no AC yesterday, and many were still open all night. Lovely listening to frogs/crickets and breating fresh air.

Perfect riding weather as well, had a great ride to/from work yesterday. will ride again today.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,290  
Good morning from Newark NJ. Chilly but clear morning. Hard to believe its been 11 years. NEVER forget.