Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,291  
Pleaae take a moment today to remember and honor those who lost their lives on that sad day 11 years ago...thank you.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,292  
I don't normally post here, but I'm sitting on my porch with my laptop (and it's 72 degrees), listening to my mini-pig (Elvis) screaming for breakfast, my little girl Mini-horse (Peaches) sitting on her porch calling for attention, and my little Stallion (Trouble) calling for Peaches. It just hit me as funny how the critters have gained control..:rolleyes:

My boxer dogs are like that. Plus our goats.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,293  
47 degrees this morning, tall blue sky and very crisp, just like 11 years ago. It's our Pearl Harbor, don't let it be in vane!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,294  
Wow! Don, that McKinney Roughs Park is quite a hilly place.
Good Morning
Yep Jim, I had to try the hill that gave me grief 17 months ago during my Cardiac Rehab. Back then that hill along with the 100+ day gave me trouble. I realized I was no Superman and came real close to calling for help to get back to park headquarters.
The hill was not a problem Sunday.
68 heading to the mid 90s, clear skies and getting very dry. Fall's tease was enjoyable.

911 remembered.
The rebuilding
Fredom Tower
(Feb. 2010 - Sept 2012)
http://youtu.be/z5_oQfhHLYY

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,295  
47 degrees this morning, tall blue sky and very crisp, just like 11 years ago. It's our Pearl Harbor, don't let it be in vane!

I agree completely with your sentiments, but Pearl Harbor was our event also. Both Dec. 7, 1942 and Sept 11, 2001 are horrific days of infamy against our nation and should be burned into our memories. Freedom always has to be alert and watchful to prevent those events from being repeated. God bless those we lost, and God bless those who keep us safe.

Edit: Oops! I moved Pearl Harbor a year.:ashamed: It was Dec 7, 1941.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,296  
59 this morning going to 83 and sunny,this could be our last eighty degree weather for the year.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,297  
Chilly start to the day at 4.5C or 40.1F. Forecast is for a sunny day and a high of 68F.
Plan today is to cut up some downed trees into logs that I can haul out with my tractor.
Well after coming in from my farm animal chores the temp had dropped to 3.1C or 37.58F, no frost yet but can it be far off?

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,299  
I agree completely with your sentiments, but Pearl Harbor was our event also. Both Dec. 7, 1942 and Sept 11, 2001 are horrific days of infamy against our nation and should be burned into our memories. Freedom always has to be alert and watchful to prevent those events from being repeated. God bless those we lost, and God bless those who keep us safe.

Well said Jim.
Amen.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,300  
Hey...kept forgetting to ask...how did the softball season go for you?

Did they keep score? I thought he just did it for Friday nights at Hooters in uniform...