Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,371  
we have 55 degrees and rain,it finally looks like we are going into a rainy pattern.its only going to get to 59 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,372  
09-17-2012 Currently 63 degrees. High of 78 expected. Rain showers throughout the day, followed by thunderstorms for the next two days.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,373  
I have a insurance inspection scheduled at my wife's shop this am. Never went thru this, might be interesting. Or not.

May be a dumb question, but is the inspector an actual agent of the company or just a private contractor, and do you have to pay for the process?

/ Good morning!!!! #5,374  
Hello guys.

Another rainy day here in Scotland.

Last night when I put new sheets on the bed I doubled my 4.5 tog quilt up with the other 4.5 tog quilt (they both clip together to increase thickness if required, or can be used separately) to make a 9 tog quilt now the weather is getting increasingly cold.

I have to say, I slept much better last night than I have in ages.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,375  
Hello guys.

Last night when I put new sheets on the bed I doubled my 4.5 tog quilt up with the other 4.5 tog quilt (they both clip together to increase thickness if required, or can be used separately) to make a 9 tog quilt now the weather is getting increasingly cold.

Ho-hum, your life must be rather bland if that is the high point of your day. Suggest you get out and do some real work and you will sleep better every night.

Yesterday:

Wash wife's car
Clean numerous throw rugs
Clean 150 feet of gutters
Clean up garden plot (3 hours)
Spray pumpkin vines
Pile up brushpile with Deere and salvage lumberfrom pile
Prep crock pot chili
Finish new garage exterior workbench
Powerwash smaller deck in preparation for sanding and staining

Yes, I slept just great last night.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,376  
May be a dumb question, but is the inspector an actual agent of the company or just a private contractor, and do you have to pay for the process?

The inspector just left. He is paid by the insurance company, but is a contractor. I guess it is the insurance guys CYA.

/ Good morning!!!!
#5,377  
Hello guys.

Whats a tog?

/ Good morning!!!! #5,378  
When I go fishing, this is a tog...:D

tautog-27-270.jpg