Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,391  
Morning all. No idea the temp here outside of Denver. I will say it looked terribly dry in the fields as we were landing...

At least the first night in a hotel I never sleep well due to naps on the plane, too many things different (noises etc.) so I'm both over slept and tired at the same time.

Should be a good couple days of training though.

Be well all!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,392  
35 this sunny morning,getting up to 58 today.the trees are starting to turn the color.its going to be fast this year.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,394  
Good evening all. Got to 69F and 44F tonight. Have a dead elm I may drop tomorrow. Nice to be back home :)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,395  
I connect the wires, close my eyes and hope I don't get a bad surprise!
I hook up the white and green and black and red and turn on the breaker and hope I don't wake up dead!:D

I'm a firm believer that electricity is half physics and half black magic.
Just gon't let the smoke out. Bad things happen when you let the smoke out :shocked::confused2::mad::laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,396  
09-19-2012 Currently 66 degrees. High of 76 expected. We received almost two inches of rain the last two days. Lost power for two hours early yesterday evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,397  
Morning TBNers!

Very chilly in and out this morning, I've had the boiler going for about an hour now but my hands are still cold.

Then again, my hands and feet are always like blocks of ice for some reason.

It's due to get to 9*C/48*F today at the hottest, yep, summer is over!

Might mow the lawn if it stays dry and sunny.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,398  
Love my coffee on a cool morning. 47 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 68 with some sun. Need to rest today. Spent to much time at flea market yesterday. Maybe a few ours at the auctions.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,400  
Good Morning!

The last winter we had here in the Northeast was a mild one and as a result our HVAC business was lackluster at best. Then came the hot, hot, hot summer that followed and man we are whipped. Quite frankly a nice Fall is most welcome and will give us the opportunity to gear up for winter. Just hope this winter to follow is a real "killer".