Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #54,181  
Good Evening all. 46F and fog this morning, overcast till about 1. Temps climbed to 65F, skies cleared, and winds stayed moderate. Spent all day on remounting the mantle, had move it up 2 1/2 inches. Also had to make 1 more trip to home depot for hammer drill and correct size masonry bit :(

/ Good morning!!!! #54,182  
Good evening, Cleaned up the Farmall. Red party tomorrow. New owner picks it up Saturday. It's staying in the Family and I'm downsizing - it's all good.
Made 6 dozen tamales today. Clear evening 55˚.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,183  
2017-01-20, 0216

32 right now...about 40 as the high today.
Glad it's Friday

/ Good morning!!!! #54,184  
Eric is there any possibility that the rail folks will pay for a new tarmac?

My bargaining powers with the rail people is limited because I don't own the track, or the land where they are working. I will be more than satisfied if they are paying to surface with crushed granite. Our weather often hovers around freezing in winter and tarmac surfaces that are not treated can all too easily turn into sheets of invisible ice. With a bend at the bottom of the incline, a rough surface track is probably much safer than smooth tarmac.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,185  
Frosty and foggy here this morning, the sun is still searching for a way to break through. Looking straight up the half moon is still shining brightly.

From now on I'll just stick to the weather so as not to further ruffle any feathers.

Good Morning@ 49F @ 9:00AM. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High 44F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

RNG, weather reporting is ok, however I'm really missing all your other tales - and you just gotta wish everyone a happy ***** day today ! :laughing: (of course not being an American citizen, I can't say that :) Seriously, I hope your new presidents unconventional ways do a lot of good for your country )

/ Good morning!!!! #54,186  
I think I need their life:
IMG_0155.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #54,187  
45 high of 56 rain thru mid day. Eric dealing with large corporations can be a pain. Might go out of town this weekend just depends. Reworking plumbing in bathroom but slow going all sewer lines redone rerouting water lines now. Insulation in hopefully today rough in plumbing for shower heads today I hope as well.

Electrical rough in done all can lights one fan and one can light fan. The can light fans are really neat and work very well have these upstairs when that remodel was done several years ago. Cabinets to be installed first week of Feburary. Shower walls floor and ceiling to be done in tile floor different than walls.
Along process but hopefully will be nice when done.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,188  
45 going to a warm 64 today with wet weather coming in.
I'm going to drive to the tree nursery place today and investigate pecans, walnuts and figs. Plan is for three figs, six English walnuts and 12 pecans.
that should keep the squirrels deliriously happy

RNG, more pics of the bluemobile please!! it must be almost done, right?...

Buppies, I read multiple shower heads, sounds like a nice shower. Keep going, don't mind that insulation itch.

Don, does that "red party" have anything to do with IH red? New term for me. A pagan dance around old Farmalls? :dance1:

/ Good morning!!!! #54,189  
39 going to 52 and rain.

David, your dogs look very comfy...our son lets his boxer on his couch...imagine her surprise the first time she jumped on ours with me standing there...we don't let our dog on the furniture. So, she jumped down and promptly went to our dog's bed and took over instead.

Buppies, remodel sounding good. We have a bathroom we want to remodel...probably tackle it this spring.

Yes, RNG, please come back.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,190  
30F now high for 40,not bad for this time of year compare to what it could be.

Feels like keeping low profile work day.

Enjoy the day all.