Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #54,271  
65°F and only .05 inches rain since nice midnight. Still blustery.

Some last minute things up to the cottage before our Canadian guests arrive, then some playoffs to watch.

Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #54,272  
Buckeye the first pie at least looks mighty good.
my blueberry, buttermilk and honey pancakes came out nicely.
real load of carbs but these are quality carbs. :rolleyes:

these IT acronyms are a good education, makes me look them all up.

Wow. Those came completely from a box mix? Look so tasty. I've been looking those terms up, too.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,273  
Rain overnight, rain later, big storm with winds tonight and tomorrow. 2" of rain 40 mph winds they say, major beach erosion.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,274  
Good afternoon all. 46F this morning,not breezy @7AM but is now. Overcast at the start and just now showing some breaks. Forecast for 60F and windy. Cool enough for a fire in the insert, and will watch some football. Will try get the 10 speed back riding again, it's been waiting patiently waiting for me to finish it. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #54,275  
38F now should be high for today.

Did couple errands in town for Mrs. did little putter outside which amounted to very little but least enjoy mid temps.
May watch couple quarters of each playoff games.

Hope the temp drops so driveway tighten up before nasty weather arrive late Monday in Tuesday.

Enjoy the afternoon all.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,276  
Good Afternoon! 49F @ 1:30PM. Periods of rain. Thunder possible. High 44F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.

Ran 400' of CAT6 ethernet cable up through the attic to the other end of the house yesterday, fishing it down through the outer garage wall to the WiFi access point there. A parallel cable will exit the garage and head out to the pump house through that buried conduit, but it looks I've got more digging to do as the new fish tape won't make it through, either. I'll have to spend some time mapping out where the stoppage is after the ground dries up a bit.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend...

/ Good morning!!!! #54,277  
Good afternoon, Interesting day. Left in the middle of church to make a fire call. A brush pile fire started Friday (by one of my cousins) started back up again after 30 mph winds whipped it back up. Concerned neighbors about a mile away called it in. Thoughtfully he had disced a large area around it and it did not spread so we were back in church for the last hymn.

Now I'm testing out the new dehydrator with three trays of kale chips seasoned with a batter of red pepper, nutritional yeast and nuts (blended), and two trays of crackers - onions, celery, flaxseed, nutritional yeast blended with spices.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,278  
Was 50°F here this morning, and got up to 55° today. Very windy this evening. We hit 70° yesterday!

Wife and I spent the day yesterday finishing what painting we could, excluding areas likely to be torn out and replaced due to the termite damage (adjacent corners of the kitchen and bathroom). Today, she's off saving the world ... in the form of driving over to central Missouri to pick up and transport a rescue dog. I got the oil changed in my Soul, and stopped in at Gander Mtn to pick up another trail cam for the barn, so we can get full coverage now.

/ Good morning!!!! #54,279  
Don, glad the fire didn't spread. Hope the old tractor likes it's new home.

Does anyone sell any chips or crackers like that?

Both football games were lopsided. Why is Brady still in the game late in the 4th quarter?

/ Good morning!!!!
#54,280  
I really wanted to see the Packers vs Steelers for a super bowl. 2 old school teams. Oh well. Didn't do much, fixed a hangar on a picture for my wife. Ate some Pizza, watched football with the neighbor. Foggy again, but not as bad as the morning.

Got to start my honey doo list tomorrow. 1st thing, where the heck is that list!!!

Be safe!