Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,421  
Gum....PHHHFFFFFTTTT. The best method for clearing a blocked nose and/or sinuses is shown in the attachment...be sure to remove the seeds before consuming half dozen of these handy organic veggies.
JD I thought the seed were the most effective ingredient :)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,422  
JD I thought the seed were the most effective ingredient :)

Basically yes, but while they do help clear congestion when swallowed, they have SERIOUS side effects when coming out the other end...:laughing: at least as far as I am concerned.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,424  
Drinking second cup of coffee. 47 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 63 with showers in the evening. Ankle is getting better. But still going to take it easy.
txdon. Betty is doing better everyday. She payed for the Flea Market walk by being uncomfortable all night. Got little sleep.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,425  
2012-09-21, 0700

First day of Fall!!!
It's 50 degrees and clear. Looks like a high of 77.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,426  
It is good to be home... 52 degrees headed for a beautiful day.

I got home after midnight and did not set the alarm. 1st good nights sleep since I left, I did not wak up until 6:37!

Be well all!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,427  
2012-09-21, 0700

First day of Fall!!!

That's RIGHT Roy! I forgot!
Happy Autumn!

How's the cold? I've got one coming I think... scratchy throat, stuffy nose (I'm trying a combo bill/scotland solution, Jalapeno gum!).

Be well sir!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,428  
46 this morning. Suppose to rain today, so I hope the concrete guy will be here so I can move forward with getting it poured. Had the garage under roof for over a year, getting kind of anxious to put to use other then keeping the tractor dry. LOL

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #5,429  
Good morning! It's 59* here with a high of 74 and partly cloudy. Wife is off to work and I am going to mow before the rain hits. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,430  
0745- a little chilly with clear skies and plenty of sunshine. No frost but fairly heavy dew on the grass. Supposed to be reasonable all day, but I shouldn't be too lazy- the real cold weather will be here too soon!