Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,481  
Good morning all. 65F going to 83F. Waves of rain crossing MO but I'm dry so far :( . After tomorrow highs only in the 70's. Hopefully will get this project done enough :cool2: to quit commuting in peak traffic :(:thumbdown:
Moss, had a '80 Kaw w/ fairing and lowers, not enough alternator to drive heated anything. Min temp was about 40 for me be it went up as I got older.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,482  
Hi guys, not on TBN much these days...got some kind of bug that seems to be a cross between a cold and the flu...that's my reward for hanging around this forum where you guys describe your illnesses...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,483  
Had that same crap, took 2 weeks to get this good, still have minor symptoms. Hope you feel better.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,484  
Hi guys, not on TBN much these days...got some kind of bug that seems to be a cross between a cold and the flu...that's my reward for hanging around this forum where you guys describe your illnesses...:laughing:

Same here...missed several days' work, which sucks.
I think it's the Scottish flu brought on by our resident Kilt Attired Vacumm Cleaner Expert.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,485  
RoyJackson said:
Same here...missed several days' work, which sucks.
I think it's the Scottish flu brought on by our resident Kilt Attired Vacumm Cleaner Expert.

JDgreen227 said:

I am surprised that's the only bug you guys have given each other....what with all the THONG sharing you two talk about!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,486  
I am surprised that's the only bug you guys have given each other....what with all the THONG sharing you two talk about!!!

MEAN, MEAN, MEAN thing to say....and to set the record straight, we don't share: Roy says I SWIPE. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,487  
59 and clear. There is a 30% chance of T-storms today, higher % tomorrow and Friday. Probably NOT riding the Harley for a couple days.

I think I will work from home today, looks like the baby might have strep and my middle daughter has a Birthday today...

Be well all.

David

MostlyGas - I have no problems with "fair-weather riders". I MUCH prefer good weather myself. But I started riding back in 1997 in Oregon, and there just ain't much fair weather there... i put over 11,000 miles on my 1st bike (A Yammy) in the first year I rode...

/ Good morning!!!! #5,488  
59 and clear. There is a 30% chance of T-storms today, higher % tomorrow and Friday. Probably NOT riding the Harley for a couple days.

I think I will work from home today, looks like the baby might have strep and my middle daughter has a Birthday today...

Be well all.

David

MostlyGas - I have no problems with "fair-weather riders". I MUCH prefer good weather myself. But I started riding back in 1997 in Oregon, and there just ain't much fair weather there... i put over 11,000 miles on my 1st bike (A Yammy) in the first year I rode...

/ Good morning!!!! #5,490  
Good Morning! 74 now with a high of 95 and clear skies. Where's Fall!!!
After just 5 years, the crew will replace my premature deteriorating composition deck today - free! The deck manufacturer will pick up the tab for their bad batch of boards.

That cold I got from Roy did not help my running, at only 72 miles now I'll miss the monthly goal of 100 miles, but I'm back on track now.

Yea, I'm up before Ron!