Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,491  
Poured second cup of coffee. 60 degrees with light rain and fog. Heading to 66 with sun in afternoon. Got my friend setup with his garage sale. Bought a Craftsman band saw that I don't need. Another bad day fro my ankle. Sure wish it would get better. May have to go too doctor and ask for some therapy. Back to relaxing the ankle and not doing much.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,492  
66, humid and on the way to 81. Getting my coffee and work from home for a few hours before heading to the office. Fiance is off today and will head to the property for some seat time for more site preparation at the new property. I am jealous. What a deal ... I get the bill and she gets to play. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #5,494  
Good morning! Dreary 58* with light rain and mist. High today of 68 with showers. Good day to work inside. Have a good one everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,495  
65 and clear, 80's later, a last gasp of summer I guess. I started cutting more trees, but that will have to wait til it cools again.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,496  
2012-09-26, 0830

62 and dreary here too.Looks like maybe some rain today.
Well, the client pulled the plug on the contract job on Monday. Got confirmed by the agency I was working through, yesterday. No idea what happened since I was on the road most of the time. This sucks!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,497  
2012-09-26, 0830
Well, the client pulled the plug on the contract job on Monday. Got confirmed by the agency I was working through, yesterday. No idea what happened since I was on the road most of the time. This sucks!

I am SO SORRY to hear that Roy!

That stinks!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,498  
Sorry to hear that Roy and you are right - it sucks. On the positive side, with your talent and work ethic you will find another position. Hang in there.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,499  
Cool clear nights, nice days with sun mixed with a bit of cloud, highs in the low 70's.
Roy, sorry to hear about the job. Keep that chin up. Sure something else will come up for you.
ronjhall, hope that ankle gets better soon, bummer when you can't move properly.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,500  
sunny but cool 44 only warming to 58 today.looks like a good day to chop leaves before they get to deep.