Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,502  
Gentlemen, thanks very much for your comments!
The strange thing, and what I cannot understand, is why this happened.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,503  
Gentlemen, thanks very much for your comments!
The strange thing, and what I cannot understand, is why this happened.

I am sincerely sorry about this Roy....do you suspect it might have been age discrimination? I really feel they owe you an explanation, no matter what the reason.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,504  
I am sincerely sorry about this Roy....do you suspect it might have been age discrimination? I really feel they owe you an explanation, no matter what the reason.

Age discrimination is tough to prove...but no, I don't think this was the case since it was only a six month contract.
As a contractor, one cannot expect any reasons from an employer.
However, since this appears to have cost me a follow up position, I'm going to further investigate...legal action, if necessary.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,505  
2012-09-26, 0830

62 and dreary here too.Looks like maybe some rain today.
Well, the client pulled the plug on the contract job on Monday. Got confirmed by the agency I was working through, yesterday. No idea what happened since I was on the road most of the time. This sucks!
I am sorry to hear this. Please hang tight and don't give up. Best wishes from the "very bottom of my Heart and Soul".

/ Good morning!!!! #5,506  
Coffee is poured in the cup. 43 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 70 with some sunshine. For got to put my ankle brace on yesterday. Ankle is reminding me this morning. I will not forget it. Friend is having a Garage Sale this week. Going to help him with getting things ready for the sale.
Good Morning All.
Best wishes in regards to the Ankle issue.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,507  
2012-09-26, 0830

62 and dreary here too.Looks like maybe some rain today.
Well, the client pulled the plug on the contract job on Monday. Got confirmed by the agency I was working through, yesterday. No idea what happened since I was on the road most of the time. This sucks!

Sorry to hear that Roy; will be interested to know what happened.

I was involved in hiring for my department and I don't care what the laws/rules say, there are always ways around them. In some cases though, things just happen. On no less than three occasions I was within minutes of notifying a new hire when something came up and we went with someone else.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,510  
Coffee is being brewed. 43 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 63 with sun all day. Ankle is much better today. Maybe my age and high humidity got to me yesterday. Fog and light rain stayed until about 2 pm yesterday. Off to my friends house to help with his Garage Sale.
Sorry your contract was cancelled. Hope you were not wearing your avatar hat to job sites. :eek:
Good Morning All.