Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,531  
Good morning! 74 to 94 warm, partly cloudy day. The paver driveway held up perfectly to the deck crew's heavy trailer. It was parked on "Ron's section". I now have confidence the pavers will hold up to Ron's RV. (Since I'm still working on the compass rose, they did have to back in.) They finished up the deck and they did a terrific job.

A run and then off to finish the raised bed gardens.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,532  
2012-09-28, 0631

63 and foggy.Rain and thunderstorms today.

Going to Baltimore for an interview...we'll see how that goes.
My background check (for the federal job in WV) is in it's end stages (finally!!). I'll know one way or another in about 3-4 weeks.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,533  
Good morning! A cool 48* and foggy here this morning with a high in the mid 60's. The rain has ended and the yard needs mowed as soon as it dries out. TGIF!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,534  
David, made me sad to read of your latest close call...glad it wasn't worse. I loved riding my last road bike (Honda 450 twin) but sold it in '80 after a number of close calls by incompetemt, uncaring car drivers. I think about getting another cycle sometimes but there are a lot more of those incompetent, uncaring car drivers today than there were 32 years ago and they are going much faster.

Roy, hoping your interview today goes well.

A trifle blunt here, but it appears my spouse is considering ending our 21 year marriage and it's not a complete surprise and thankfully there isn't anyone else involved. Her 80 year old father is in serious need of near full time care and her mom is declining also and I am sure her plans to leave me include helping them, which is a wonderful thing. There isn't any acrimony between her and I, which is also a positive factor. Won't bore you with the subject any further, I'm able to cope with it and thanks for listening.

Has been really beautiful weather recently. Got a huge laugh yesterday afternoon, my 12 pound tiger tabby was out roaming and my neighbors 7 pound dog chased him up a tree, the dog just wanted to play and when my neighbor texted me I started laughing like h---, went over and coaxed kitty down. :laughing:

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,536  
A trifle blunt here, but it appears my spouse is considering ending our 21 year marriage...

Bill,
I am sad to hear this news. I hate to see any marriage end... But glad it is not devastating.

Be well sir.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,537  
its 37 this morning warming up nicely to 68.working on piling wood for winter.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,538  
Showers and cloudy today with a high of 66F.
Going to take 50 meat birds into a new processor today, about a 35 minute drive.
Be interesting to see if it’s a better than then one we have been using that is only 5 minutes away from us.