Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,541  
Good afternoon all. High of 71F today and had rain overnight. BIL in town ride on the KATY trail tomorrow.
Moss quite riding in rush hour 25 years ago. With no place to go in the heavy traffic I doubt I would be alive today was having incidents like your too many times. Got really spoiled riding in the Ozarks, light traffic, winding scenic roads :) .
JD sorry to hear about your troubles, can't help you with your marriage :( but, send your kitty here my kitty will give your kitty lessons :thumbsup::cool2::teacher:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,542  
Sorry to hear that Roy! Hope things go good with the new interview?darn.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,543  
Sorry to hear that Roy! Hope things go good with the new interview?darn.

Nope, it didn't...really sucked, in fact.
It took me longer to get dressed for it then it took for the interview.
I went back to check the ad (on Craigslist) which had been changed from being a Quality Manager to an inspector. I wasn't told that at the interview, but I'm guessing one of the partners hired someone without telling the guy who interviewed me. Or, they promoted from within.
Either way, a waste of an afternoon!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,544  
Nope, it didn't...really sucked, in fact.
It took me longer to get dressed for it then it took for the interview.
I went back to check the ad (on Craigslist) which had been changed from being a Quality Manager to an inspector. I wasn't told that at the interview, but I'm guessing one of the partners hired someone without telling the guy who interviewed me. Or, they promoted from within.
Either way, a waste of an afternoon!

Roy.

That stinks.
I'm sorry you were treated so poorly.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,545  
Roy,

I once interviewed for a position as an estimator with a company I knew many of the upper management folks. The winning candidate was an employee. I told one of my friends I would have rather gone and had a beer and called it an interview to fulfill company regs than to think I had a chance. He had no comment!

Sorry, keep looking!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,546  
09-29-2012 Currently 68 degrees. High of 79 expected. The rain woke me up. The first of the month is soon approaching. I may as well fix a cup of coffee and start on the bills.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,547  
Brewing some expensive coffee. 41 degrees with some clouds and light fog this morning. Heading to 68 with clouds and sun. Going to start trimming trees today. Some of the trees around our property have gotten to their best fall colors. I enjoy working outside this time of year.
Good Morning All.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #5,548  
The paver driveway held up perfectly to the deck crew's heavy trailer. It was parked on "Ron's section". I now have confidence the pavers will hold up to Ron's RV.

Is that a offer to test it next time we stop by your place? ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #5,549  
I slept in until 0526, it was nice. went to sleep to the sound of gentle rain outside the open windows. I love the sound and smell of rain like that.
currently 63 and it should be a nice day, some chance of rain later.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,550  
Brewing some expensive coffee...

Is there any other kind? I have been buying the "gourmet" beans for 0ver 20 years now. I quit grinding them at home because the grinder is inconsistent. I have my own blend, mostly french roast, with about 5-10% of vanilla flavored beans added. I grind them very fine, almost to espresso fine, and i use heaping scoops. Good coffee...:licking:

The stuff that comes in a can is not REALLY coffee anymore, is it?

I've been buying it at Wegmans for the last 2+ years, they only charge $10.99 per pound... (I still like a good deal).

So... What ae you brewing Mr Ron? tell us more...

David