Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,551  
Rained good last night, cloudy 63 now, high of 72 expected.
My kids got me a Keurig a few years ago for Christmas, I always thought single cup brewers were stupid, well I'd fight you for mine!
I can sample all kinds of coffee without buying something I'm not going to drink and I can switch when I want. I only drink 2-3 cups a day so cost is no more than wasting a half pot I don't drink.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,552  
Brewing some expensive coffee. 4 degrees ...........

Good morning! It's raining, coming from the gulf!!!! 75 degrees. We are in the green now and yellows and reds will be on top of us in 30 minutes,,yea! our yard is like a sandy beach after a rain - perfect.

Ron I think you miss typed (4) there is no way you would not be in Texas if it is 4 degrees there.
You can park on the pavers, just let me know your turning radius and height because of the trees to make sure. Whipper is getting bored with harassing the calves so she might like a little Muffin. Whip was really gentle with the baby pig, just real possessive. I don't think she would treat Muffin like she does the snakes with a violent shake after they strike but I can guarantee Muffin will get rolled like the cats, but it's all for fun.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #5,554  
Looks like rain most of the day with spot showers, temp is around 50 degrees F right now clearing tomorrow and Monday then back into rain. We need it though so let it rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,555  
Nope, it didn't...really sucked, in fact.
It took me longer to get dressed for it then it took for the interview.
I went back to check the ad (on Craigslist) which had been changed from being a Quality Manager to an inspector. I wasn't told that at the interview, but I'm guessing one of the partners hired someone without telling the guy who interviewed me. Or, they promoted from within.
Either way, a waste of an afternoon!

Roy not much one can say but that really sucks! There are a bunch of people that are jerking good people around during these times. It really is not right and I know it will come around to bite them in the hind-side one of these days. Oh, and you are better for it Roy!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,556  
0925- 52, fine rain. Supposed to be rainy all day but not too cold.
I caved in last night and turned on the furnace. Sad to say, 61 degrees inside is now too cold for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,557  
Sunny with cloud and a high of 68 for today. Had a few showers yesterday, just enough to wash the dust off the leaves. So far this is looking like one of the driest August + September's on record. They have kept on the forest fire fighters till we get some good rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,558  
55 and clear. The full moon is shining bright.
looks like a beautiful fall day today.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,559  
55 and clear. The full moon is shining bright.
looks like a beautiful fall day today.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,560  
Back to my normal Folgers coffee. 46 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 64 with small possibility of rain this morning. Then sun rest of day. Got a few trees trimmed. Forgot neighbor who is co-owner for the chipper I use will not have it back until end of October. Put tree trimming on hold until then. Much easier to chip green wood than dried out.
I left out the 1 in 41 yesterday. Coffee was from my wife's friend that was visiting this week. Not my kind of coffee. So I did not get the name. She left yesterday morning to go back home.
Don, I always worry about branches hitting the AC and other plastic items on motorhome. Need 12' clearance. Muffin does not play well with other dogs if they get aggressive. She turns into a attack dog and gets herself in trouble.
NASCAR this afternoon.
Good Morning All.