Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,571  
Good evening all. High if 75F yesterday and 21.5 miles on the KATY trail. 64F on the way to the drag races today. High of 75F and just enough wind to blow of the tire smoke. Almost need a chest protector at the start line :)
Roy that is terrible the way you have been treated lately!! :(

About Roy....I gotta wonder if all the accusations he has made about me pilfering his thong collection have anything to do with my issues....laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #5,572  
52 and clear, big bright full moon. Chance of rain is later this afternoon, and more likely this evening.

Today is "homeschool day" at the VA State fair, so I believe we are all going...

Be well all!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,573  
52 and clear, big bright full moon. Chance of rain is later this afternoon, and more likely this evening.

Today is "homeschool day" at the VA State fair, so I believe we are all going...

Be well all!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,574  
Drinking coffee on a cool morning. 37 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 66 with some sun. Off to my mothers today. Wash her house windows and other small projects.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,576  
it 47 degrees and rain supose to rain till somtime wensday i guess the rye i sewed will get going nowhope everyone has a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #5,577  
36 degrees here, looks like we got the first real frost of the fall last nite, glad I picked the last two dozen decent ripe tomatoes yesterday afternoon. Looks like some fog outside, going to begin closing up the garden shed and bringing in the stuff that will freeze (yard chemicals, etc) today. Happy Monday, everybody.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,578  
Good morning! Chilly morning at 37* and patchy fog with a high in the mid 60's. Finish up some mowing today as rain moves in for Tues and Wed.
Have a good one!
Sorry to hear about your situation JD. Hope it works out for the best.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,579  
Good Morning!
49 here, going to low 70's rain tonight and Tuesday and Wednesday, with both days in the muggy 80's, then low 60's by the weekend. Time for The Eastern Shore roller coaster ride to fire up!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,580  
It seems fall has finally come to N. Texas. We had the rain storms that moved over TxDon come all the way up here and got some more that moved in from the southwest. After moving northward over us on Saturday, they turned around and came back south over us yesterday. Our total for two days is just over 2". I'll call it 2.1" as an approximation. It was nice and slow with very small amounts of runoff. This morning it is 57 F here.

Ron, our gate we put up at the lake park has finally been destroyed. It's a crumpled ball of twisted metal. Bob, who lives next to the park and helped us with his tractor, said it happened way back around July 4th. Somebody got very drunk down at the lake and drove their pickup truck through the gate and over those big rocks we put there. He said they really messed up their truck, but got one of their other drunk friends to pull them off the rocks. I have been very surprised the gate lasted this long. Even though it wasn't ever locked, some people just didn't like the sign and gate saying the park is for residents of our sub-division only.