Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,591  
Good Morning! A clear 66 warming up to the mid 80's.
On the paths between the raised bed gardens, on this sandy hill, I'm excavating valuable fertile dark garden dirt, putting it in the raised areas, and replacing it with a packable red clay sand mixture . This of course it is taking a few more days........I do need to hurry, the fall planting window is closing.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,592  
2012-10-02, 0600

59 and light rain.
Heading to Baltimore for a source inspection today.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,593  
Drinking my second cup of coffee. 51 degrees with rain this morning. Heading to 70 with off and on showers. Going to put BH on tractor today. Need to dig a hole for a 4X8 slab of concrete that previous owner of joining property dumped on my place. :mad:
Jim. Sorry to hear about the gate and sign. Hopefully truck owner learned his lesson about running into a gate and sign put up by us. Gate Picture.
Don, sorry to hear you did not make your 100 mile for the month. Good luck with it this month.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,595  
I spoke too soon. It was clear at 0500, but it is raining heavily now.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,596  
Good morning! Got the wife off to work and am enjoying a cup of Starbucks Dark Roast. Had a little rain last night and now it is just gloomy and 55*. Hope it's not a total wash out today as I still have some mowing to do. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,597  
good morning its sunny and 45 this morning warming to 68,very nice weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,598  
Good morning all. 47F going to70F and sunny. Mowing today.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,600  
Frosty this morning at 34F, should warm up nicely to the mid 60's this afternoon.
Looks very nice out with sun and blue sky.
The showers forecast for last night never showed up although I could see lots of dark cloud around the mountains a few miles away.
Lunch at the neighbors and then out for diner with some friends, wife's birthday :eek: so other than clean out 1 goat pen that's all we have planned for today.