Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #5,601  
63 here now and overcast, a great day to be outdoors. Have been sorting out the lumber and materials in the lower part of my small barn, I store a lot of stuff there and have been tripping over my junk all summer long...time to clean the clutter up.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,602  
10-03-2012 Currently 71 degrees. High of 81 expected.. It is very humid, but colder temperatures are predicted toward the end of the week.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,603  
Right now it's 63 and supposed to reach a high of 74. Finishing up painting outdoor house, pole barn, and chicken coop trim before it gets too cold to paint.

Have a good day guys

/ Good morning!!!! #5,604  
69! and sticky headed to 87!
Today is clearly a misplaced August day...
Last night I had to shut all the windows and turn on the AC because the house kept geting hotter as the evening rolled in.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,605  
Coffee is brewing. 57 degrees with light rain this morning. Heading to 68 with sun and clouds this afternoon. Got the cement slab buried yesterday. Need to spread topsoil and rake out area today. Going to have some topsoil left over. Will spread that in areas that need leveling around yard.
Forgot to mention yesterday that the Detroit Tigers won the AL Central title for second year in a row. :thumbsup: Sure wish they could win something beyond that. :(
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,606  
... Got the cement slab buried yesterday. Need to spread topsoil and rake out area today. Going to have some topsoil left over...

Ron,

Silly question. Why bury the slab?:confused:
Whole?
How deep?
The next guy will be shocked :eek: when he tries to dig in that spot :laughing:

Just curious...

Me I seem to think of all kinds of places I'd re-use a slab (if I could move in without breaking it that is)...

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #5,607  
Ron,

Silly question. Why bury the slab?:confused:
Whole?
How deep?
The next guy will be shocked :eek: when he tries to dig in that spot :laughing:

Just curious...

Me I seem to think of all kinds of places I'd re-use a slab (if I could move in without breaking it that is)...

Be well,
David

Hey, maybe he buried the slab at somebody else's place!!!! LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #5,608  
morning its foggy and 35,getting up to 69 and sunny.it sounds like a cold front is going to come in tomorrow and some places could see some snow.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,609  
Frosty again this morning. Looks like the weather patter will be the same for the next 2 weeks Cool clear night and warm afternoons with even warmer afternoons in the next few days.
It's OFFICIAL, :eek: :shocked: we had the driest August and September in 106 years, that's when they started keeping records in our area.

/ Good morning!!!! #5,610  
Good afternoon all. Was 57F going to 72F rain showers this morning. Mowed yesterday just a little trimming and weedeating left.